In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• as a photographer, one of the hardest things to shoot is concerts, but what makes them even harder, is getting good shots of the drummer!! i love seeing these ones of dan smile.gif
  • I only saved 1 Dan pic from the site- see other thread for how much I love that site.
    I saved this pic b/c I'm jealous. The lady is Debbie Matenopoulos, an actress who was at the grammy events.
  • dan looks soooooOOOOOOoOOOoOooooo happy smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 9 2007, 11:46 PM)
    I only saved 1 Dan pic from the site- see other thread for how much I love that site.
    I saved this pic b/c I'm jealous. The lady is Debbie Matenopoulos, an actress who was at the grammy events.

What a sexy lady ! Dan looks so happy smile.gif
    I think Dan have nice eyelash.
  • i'm sure most of you guys have seen this video, it's pretty long, but it's a dan and andy interview... and one of my FAVORITE dan moments is towards the end...

"What's goin on??! What's goin on?!?!?"

errr... here's the link haha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps1-DbJUzyQ
  • from the flickr of the very talented photographer Grebo Guru

daylightinthecity.com
  • today, in honor of Thanksgiving, I went back and saved the Dan ones from that awesome site I posted about before. So, here's the rest:

the dreamy ones:

Vegas

somewhere
  • Looking at those pictures, it's hard to believe this thread is only 16 pages long. He's so under-appreciated.

<3 Dan!!!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 21 2007, 03:16 PM)
    Looking at those pictures, it's hard to believe this thread is only 16 pages long. He's so under-appreciated.

<3 Dan!!!!

I second this. His eyes are just amazing I can't stop staring at them. Everyone that thought Dan wasn't as good looking I showed them my pictures with me and him at the concert and they were like OMG hes the cutest why aren't you obsessive over him insteadof the onther guy? First off I was like "The other guy" is named Tim don;t forget it but I do love Dan, Dan is amazing. YEA DAN!
  • I love pictures of Dan. He doesn't seem to have any bad pictures does he?
  • [quote name='Tabetha' date='Nov 22 2007, 03:00 AM' post='151680']

the dreamy ones:

I agree with you, girls. Dan's eyes are amazing! wub.gif

• sorry if these are reposts, but I felt that he needs some love. =D

and this one

• Sorry, not trying to be a board whore, I've just become obsessed with odd candid concert moment pictures. Dan looks so cute, like he's miming something:

• Tempe! You definitely have photo hunting skills!
  • Aww good find Tempe, he is so pretty.

*screams like the crazy fangirl I am* Dan's eyes! They're SPARKLING!

from HERE
  • Dan has such perfect eyes and teeth.
  • ummm I'm melting. why does he have to be so pretty and be so unattainable?? Hmm?