In this Discussion

OK Go at KOKO - Smirnoff Electric Cabaret

Comments

• ::hugs:: Poor Little Sis.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 19 2007, 11:53 PM)
    Eeeee, 3 days!

I can't even get properly excited, you know. sad.gif
    My friend wants to go late, he doesn't even seem like he's looking forward to it, I might have to leave early because of my med school interview the next day, and even if I stay til the end I haven't a clue how I'll get home.

OK Go shows shouldn't make me feel this nervous/disappointed in friends. Oy.

aw, that's bad. I'm sure it'll be alright, if it helps and you're coming late, we'll be there and keep you a place ... if we get in early enough.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 19 2007, 05:53 PM)
    Eeeee, 3 days!

I can't even get properly excited, you know. sad.gif
    My friend wants to go late, he doesn't even seem like he's looking forward to it, I might have to leave early because of my med school interview the next day, and even if I stay til the end I haven't a clue how I'll get home.

OK Go shows shouldn't make me feel this nervous/disappointed in friends. Oy.

aww!! what's with your friend?? why isn't he excited?! 2 great things... you. and OK Go... what more could he ask for?! either way... try not to think about the down side of it yet, just go in with an open mind and make sure that your friend gets his rear in gear and you get there on time! smile.gif wub.gif you
  • Heres what I did to my sister when she wanted to leave. I told her I wasn't going anywhere until I met them and she cared enough about me to wait. So just refuse to leave and im sure your friend won't leave you.
  • Thanks, guys smile.gif

I'm sure he'll get excited when we're actually there. And if not, I've got Liz and Mayonaise and Maria (Angel on here) to meet!! Woooo smile.gif
  • yay!
    I'm so excited, and a bit *argh*, i have to get up tomorrow so early to catch the flight... but it's all worth it.

edit: it too late now so I can as well write a bit and...show you what I did:

it's shirt I bought last week

AND: My desktop looks really good right now, it's too big here, so just the link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/mal...go/okgokoko.jpg
  • WOW both of those are so [insert synonym for awesome]!!!!!!
  • Have the best time ever, guys!!!
    I can't wait to hear all about it!
  • Man I'm sooooo looking forward to tonight. I'll take thousands of photo. Ok not literally smile.gif
  • Last night was awesome... Anyone else get stained red by their feather boa? smile.gif haha
    More on this later... Some of us have jobs to get to lol
  • Oh it was amaaazing to see them live...at last!!!
    Loved their lighting-up jackets, or whatever they are called!!
    Little disappointed they didn't do AMW dance, especially cos it was my first OK Go show..
    Got to meet Tim and Rusty afterwards (gawd I must have said something stupid. Oh the shame!!), but there were no sign of Damian and Dan... sad.gif In the end I had to give up.
  • QUOTE (Nahko @ Nov 23 2007, 08:13 AM)
    Oh it was amaaazing to see them live...at last!!!
    Little disappointed they didn't do AMW dance, especially cos it was my first OK Go show..
    Got to meet Tim and Rusty afterwards (gawd I must have said something stupid. Oh the shame!!), but there were no sign of Damian and Dan... sad.gif In the end I had to give up.

You got to meet Tim! Wow im jealous I want to meet him again soo bad! THEY HAD LIGHT UP JACKETS! ohmy.gif Please explain!
  • QUOTE (Nahko @ Nov 23 2007, 08:13 PM)
    Oh it was amaaazing to see them live...at last!!!

Hi Nahko, I'm jealous, too! haha, what did you say to them? I'm curious smile.gif
  • Someone posted her videos from last night's show online:

http://www.dailymotion.com/ponyrock
  • ooooomg.
    Thank you so much, ih7*s!
    Those electric jackets look so cool!

And, I have to say, in watching these videos, Damian's voice sounds a little different- richer, I think. He's rested up smile.gif
  • Im am officially extremely jealous. $10 says those electric jackets were Andys idea. Lol. On the first video Dan counts off i've never heard him do that before.
  • Gutted I missed the whole jacket thing... It was so late and if I didn't leave when I did I wouldn't have gotten home. As it was I only got 4 hours sleep. Its a miracle I'm still at work and awake haha. I took TONNES of photos, which I'll upload when I get home... I have a REALLY good one of Damian close up with his guitar right across the shot... can't describe it but its damn good lol... Stay tuned
  • Here are some of those pictures