In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• ohmy.gif your kindergarden didn't sing this?
    ok, imagine 20 kindergardeners, half in construction paper pilgrim hats and half in construction paper Indian feather headbands. The kindergarden teacher leads her pupils; the parents look on adoringly. And yes, today's lunch will be a fantastic turkey meal on lunchtrays.
    Ah, here we are- a typical American kindergarden:

The children sing:

Timothy Turkey
    Why do you cry?
    Boo Hoo Hoo

and um, it seems I can't remember the rest. Something about imminent death. Sorry, Mrs. Teacher.
  • That was genius once again!!
    I couldn't listen. I just kept pushing the carriage forward, and moved my hand in front of Little Damian to make it look like I was the one throwing the ingredients into the cart.

I've always wondered what would happen if the Teenys got found out!! Do other people have Teeny People running around in their kitchens too?
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 25 2007, 12:23 AM)
    I've always wondered what would happen if the Teenys got found out!! Do other people have Teeny People running around in their kitchens too?

Lol, I've always wanted a Teeny Andy Duncan to come for a visit. Does anyone else want that? laugh.gif
  • ^^ I think I can safely speak on behalf of everyone when I say YES!! WE WANT MORE!!!!
  • ooh, yes!
    we miss Andy Duncan, a Teeny would be fantastic.
  • Sally!! Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore linked your Teeny OK Go in the kitchen video in his OK Go bulletin! Awesome or what? smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 29 2007, 03:53 PM)
    Sally!! Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore linked your Teeny OK Go in the kitchen video in his OK Go bulletin! Awesome or what? smile.gif

^^ I nearly spazzed out when I saw that. I wonder if Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore even has any idea what Teeny Ok Go is all about.
    Sally, you're fantastic.
  • I'm sure he reads the boards, at least to police the spam and such... so he probably (hopefully) does.

way to go, btw
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 29 2007, 05:53 PM)
    Sally!! Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore linked your Teeny OK Go in the kitchen video in his OK Go bulletin! Awesome or what? smile.gif

are you kidding? OMG.
    Thank you, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! And thank you for creating the entire Teeny OK Go story phenomena, Tempe! And thank you for discovering that, Alice!
    This totally makes up for coming out of an exam so bad the girl next to me said, and I quote, "I'm in shock."
    But you know, after my exam, I went to the music store and found a used copy of the Get Over It single for 99 cents. Pretty sweet. And then I found the perfect gift for my sister's birthday: A set of Anne of Green Gables books and a Family Guy bubble blower.
    So this? This feels like Christmas instead of exam day. Thank you, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 29 2007, 02:53 PM)
    Sally!! Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore linked your Teeny OK Go in the kitchen video in his OK Go bulletin! Awesome or what? smile.gif

I just saw that! I totally spazzed out and spent the next few minutes blabbing to my mom about it. Go Sally! biggrin.gif
  • That's so awesome. I'm glad your video gets some exposure! and I hope Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore,gets what Tenny OKGO is. haha I bet he does.
  • Hey, Tabetha you've got 4,827 views of that Teeny Ok Go vid! tongue.gif

Edit: Four hours later, you've been viewed 5,411

I know the fuse wiki thing is supposed to be made by fans and probably Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, but it's still pretty cool to see your vid there, Gidget!
  • Congrats Sally!! I freaked out when I saw it in the email and it's not even my video!
  • thx guys! hopefully, it means more ppl will come here and to Krista's myspace to read Tempe's stories.
    actually, all the praise should go to Tempe and Krista. Tempe was the one who created the stories and Krista created the context smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 30 2007, 06:36 AM)
    thx guys! hopefully, it means more ppl will come here and to Krista's myspace to read Tempe's stories.
    actually, all the praise should go to Tempe and Krista. Tempe was the one who created the stories and Krista created the context smile.gif

Aww, Tabetha, you're so sweet and humble. Krista and I were inspired by your brilliant avatar/siggie creation of Damian in a glass jar. You put the seed in Krista and my brains, that gave birth to Teeny Ok Go. Lol, I sound like such a hippie.

Actually, Little Damian wants some credit here. You found a picture of him sitting in his glass jam jar and showed it to the rest of us. And what he gets no credit?

Runty Rusty says to ignore Little Damian's demands, but if you want you could go make Runty Rusty a sandwich.

Diminutive Dan says yeah, he could go for a sandwich too. But no turkey, he can't bare Thanksgiving leftovers.

And Tiny Tim promises if you make them all sandwiches, he'll write you a stomp song about sandwiches.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 30 2007, 12:05 PM)
    Actually, Little Damian wants some credit here. You found a picture of him sitting in his glass jam jar and showed it to the rest of us. And what he gets no credit?

Runty Rusty says to ignore Little Damian's demands, but if you want you could go make Runty Rusty a sandwich.

Diminutive Dan says yeah, he could go for a sandwich too. But no turkey, he can't bare Thanksgiving leftovers.

And Tiny Tim promises if you make them all sandwiches, he'll write you a stomp song about sandwiches.

TEMPE! (Do you mind if I use your real name here?)
    Just when I thought you had reached the maximum point of how amazing any person could be, you go and get more amazing. Your post actually made me squeal with delight.
    Please tell Diminutive Dan sorry- all we got is bowl upon bowl of leftovers.
    And please tell Tiny Tim we want to hear that song!
    And of course, please tell Big Person we want to hear the story of how that picture was taken.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 30 2007, 11:02 AM)
    TEMPE! (Do you mind if I use your real name here?)
    Just when I thought you had reached the maximum point of how amazing any person could be, you go and get more amazing. Your post actually made me squeal with delight.
    Please tell Diminutive Dan sorry- all we got is bowl upon bowl of leftovers.
    And please tell Tiny Tim we want to hear that song!
    And of course, please tell Big Person we want to hear the story of how that picture was taken.

No, go ahead. Everyone calls me Tempe, but everyone knows my real name too.

Ooo, ooo! How bout a Teeny Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore who lives in a can of Pringles?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 30 2007, 05:05 PM)
    No, go ahead. Everyone calls me Tempe, but everyone knows my real name too.

Ooo, ooo! How bout a Teeny Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore who lives in a can of Pringles?

OMG YES!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 30 2007, 08:05 PM)
    Ooo, ooo! How bout a Teeny Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore who lives in a can of Pringles?

You're a total legend, Miss Arizona biggrin.gif

And Sally, I got all excited and came straight here to tell you when I saw it! He called them "Tiny" OK Go instead of "Teeny", though, so maybe he doesn't know about it...

Regardless, I still think those stories should be published or something.