In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 30 2007, 02:41 PM)
    You're a total legend, Miss Arizona biggrin.gif

And Sally, I got all excited and came straight here to tell you when I saw it! He called them "Tiny" OK Go instead of "Teeny", though, so maybe he doesn't know about it...

Regardless, I still think those stories should be published or something.

Someone should reply to that newsletter and let Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore know it's Teeny Ok Go and that they have their own crazy adventures.
  • I added a comment and referred to them as Teeny OK Go, bu you can't message the myspace... Anyway, it's your baby (or babies, I suppose...), you should be the one to let him know.

And please make a mini Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore... smile.gif What would he be called, though?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 30 2007, 07:33 PM)
    I added a comment and referred to them as Teeny OK Go, bu you can't message the myspace... Anyway, it's your baby (or babies, I suppose...), you should be the one to let him know.

And please make a mini Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore... smile.gif What would he be called, though?

Mini Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore lol
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 30 2007, 03:39 PM)
    Mini Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore lol

Lol, wait, how many "Whom I Adore's" should there be? Oh great, when it comes time to write the story, that automatic feature will be a bugger, lol.

Mini Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore is so cute! Gives the allusion that he's the secret boss
    How bout a name for little Andy Duncan?
  • Owner of Little Damian:

"It was a lazy Friday. I had the day off from school, and had just taken a shower and put curlers in my hair. Little Damian had two favorite past times which involved my curlers. One was to make fun of me when I wore them. And the other was to lay the roller on it's side, have Tiny Tim hop inside, and roll him around the floor.

As I walked past the kitchen in my curlers, Little Damian pointed at me. His mouth opened, about to speak, when there came a knock at the front door. Instead of saying anything about my hair, he said, "Answer the door."
    "I was going to do that anyway...Wait, I can't answer the door like this!" I thought for a second. "Um, who is it?" I called through the door. No one answered. "Hello?" I said. Still, no one answered. "Hmm, guess, they went away."
    Suddenly, there was another knock. It was probably a kid pulling a prank. I got a little fed up, and decided to just throw the door open. "What do you want?" I demanded. No one was there. I looked down and saw a package. I didn't remember ordering anything.

"Ooo, a package!" Tiny Tim exclaimed. "Open it up. I bet I know what it is."
    "How would you know what it is?" Little Damian asked.
    "Did you order something?" I asked.
    "No, better. I--eh, I better not say...You'll get mad."
    "Why should I get mad?" I asked.
    "Well, it's just that--Nevermind, I guess."
    "Tim's being mysterious," Diminutive Dan said. "Oh, wait, I bet I know who, I mean, what that package is!"
    "Open it up, then," Little Damian told me.
    "No sense in keeping her in suspense," Diminutive Dan shrugged.
    "I don't get it? What's going on?" Runty Rusty asked.
    "Tiny Tim's ordered a mysterious package," I said. I gave the small box a shake. Something rattled inside. I was only getting more and more curious. I placed the package on the floor and opened it up. Inside, surrounded by slivers of torn up newspaper, I found a can of Pringles potato chips.
    "What did you order Pringles through the mail for?" I asked.
    "Holy shit, Tim!" Little Damian exclaimed. "You invited---"
    "Alright!" Runty Rusty exclaimed. "I just remembered I have a hair appointment!"
    "Ha ha, sure you do. You'd better go and hide." Diminutive Dan called to Runty Rusty.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked, picking up the can of Pringles and giving it a shake.
    "Hey watch it!" I heard a muffled voice say. It sounded like it was coming from inside the can of Pringles.
    "What the!" I dropped the can.
    "Hey, easy there," Little Damian told me, "There's nothing to get excited about." He marched up to the can of Pringles and pried open the lid. Out from the can, Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore, emerged. "Man, that was a trip. Next time, I'm coming by Federal Express. I'm hungry. Got any cookies?"
    I just stood there, with my mouth hanging open. Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore, looked up at me, then back at Little Damian. "Ah, this must be the big person you were talking about. Speaking of which, where's Rusty. He owes me a blog."
    Tiny Tim came over to Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore.
    "Hey man!" Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore, exclaimed. Then he and Tiny Tim did a little hand greeting that involved punching their fists together and slapping each other five. "Thanks for the invite. So you got someplace I can hook up my broadcasting equipment?"

"Invite? I said. "This is what you were trying to tell me was inside the box? You invited a friend. How many other friends do you have hiding inside the condiments in my pantry?"
    "Aww, quit acting so unfriendly," Little Damian said to me. He then took it upon himself to introduce me to Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore. Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore, walked up to me and reached out for a handshake. I gave him my finger, and he shook it vigorously. "Nice to meet you!" He said. "The guys've told me all about you?"
    "When?"
    "My place is being fumigated. Someone found my open bags of snacks lying around and thought the place had mice. Tim was nice enough to invite me to stay over."
    "What?"
    "Yeah, so listen," he said to me. "I've got a lot of stuff to unload, a radio show to broadcast, and some stuff to upload, where am I staying?"
    "Huh?"
    "Where am I--," he turned to Little Damian. "Is she deaf?"
    "No, she often does that. Come on, I'll show you were to stay." Little Damian turned to me. "Oh, when you get the chance, put that," he pointed to the open Pringles can, "on the 3rd shelf near Tim's candy tree."
    "You mean, you want me to put this can of Pringles on the third shelf next to the bowl of candy?"
    "Yeah, that's what I said, put it next to Tim's candy tree...On second thought, you'd better put it at the back of the pantry near Andy's house."
    "The can of spam--" I said.
    "Yeah, Andy's house. With all the electrical equipment Andy's got, I'm sure J0rge can plug into it so he can transmit his radio broadcasts and do his uploading."
    "Yeah, and besides which," Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore, said. "Rusty owes me a blog."
    "You should really give up on that idea, J0rge," Little Damian said. "I mean, it's been about 2 years, and the guy is just too lazy to blog anything."
    "Hey man, you should be a better influenc on him then," Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore, smirked.

That night, the Teeny's drove me crazy. I couldn't sleep. First, I heard a high pitched frequency coming from Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore's, equipment while he did whatever broadcast it is that he does. Then when he was done with that, the Teenies chatted with him all night and drank. The drunken laughter, chattering, and story telling was driving me nuts! The next morning, I wanted to use the bathroom, but Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore, was in there. He said he needed to shave and take a shower and that I couldn't have the room until he was done. He spent over an hour and a half in there.
    Finally, I decided to get a snack while I waited. What I saw when I came into the kitchen was a fright. The refrigerator was bare and the kitchen was a mess. It looked like a hurricaine had come through.
    "What happened to this place!?" I said in shock. Tiny Tim and Diminutive Dan were jamming with their instruments on the kitchen counter.
    "Oh sorry," Diminutive Dan said. "We got kinda carried away yesterday."
    "And hungry," Tiny Tim added.
    "Why are you practicing out there? Why aren't you in the pantry?" I asked.
    "Well, J0rge wanted Andy to write a blog and we're not allowed to be in there distracting him."
    "Plus, the pantry's a mess," Tiny Tim said.
    "Uh, yeah..." Diminutive Dan said.
    "Plus...." Tiny Tim added.
    "Plus what?"
    "Plus," Diminutive Dan spoke up, "Damian's got a pretty bad hangover and won't let anybody open the pantry. The light's bothering him. We came out here, and now he won't let us back in."
    "What?!" I said. I threw open the pantry door.
    "Close that door!" I heard Little Damian's voice demand. I instantly shut the door.

"Hey, guys, ok, so great news." Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore, said, coming into the kitchen. He wore a bathrobe and white socks, hands in the pockets of the bathrobe, looking overly at home.
    "What's up, J0rge?" Tiny Tim asked.
    "So I found out my place has been fumigated, and it's save to go home."
    "Aww, that's too bad," Diminutive Dan frowned, "We've really enjoyed having you over."
    Tiny Tim and Diminutive Dan looked over to me, expecting me to chime in with a compliment. "Uh, yeah, whatever," I muttered as I strolled off to use the bathroom.

A little while later, Little Damian and Runty Rusty emerged from the pantry with Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore's, can of Pringles.
    "I took care of that computer problem for you," Runty Rusty told Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore.
    "And, you posted a little blog, I suppose?"
    "Er, um, so Damian, how's that hangover going?" Runty Rusty said quickly, trying to change the subject.
    Little Damian's hair looked like it had been stuck in a socket. He looked quite pastey but also quite confident at the same time. "Hangover, what hangover?" he said, rubbing his eyes with his palms. "I'm fine." Then he flashed a smile.

"And now, I suppose the time has come to say goodbye," Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore, said. He hugged his friends. Then he told me to bend down. He took my finger and stroked it as if he were some sort of French gentlemen.
    "Nah, let's make it adieu," he said.
    "Adieu!" He waved, as he hopped back into his can of Pringles and closed the lid.

Little Damian had me put the can of Pringles back in the original shipping box that I had found at my door the day before. He slapped on an index card with a mailing address on it, and instructed me to leave the package outside. He said the mailman would come and get it.

And thus, I went about trying to clean the kitchen, still quite confused about all that had happened, while the Teenies went to take a nap."
  • Very awesome.

Heh. Can of Spam.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 1 2007, 02:17 AM)
    "Alright!" Runty Rusty exclaimed. "I just remembered I have a hair appointment!"
    "Yeah, and besides which," Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore, said. "Rusty owes me a blog."
    "You should really give up on that idea, J0rge," Little Damian said. "I mean, it's been about 2 years, and the guy is just too lazy to blog anything."

"I took care of that computer problem for you," Runty Rusty told Mini Mr. J0rge, Whom I Adore.
    "And, you posted a little blog, I suppose?"
    "Er, um, so Damian, how's that hangover going?" Runty Rusty said quickly, trying to change the subject.

Those are my favorite parts. I laaaaughed way too hard out loud. Especially at the hair appointment. Brilliant, Rose!
  • Tempe, that's hilarious! biggrin.gif
    Especially Damian with the hangover, LOL!!!

And I couldn't think of much for Andy Duncan... Atomic Andy's the best I could do!
  • I thought of a couple, though not really the best:

Darlin' Duncan
    Ant-y Andy
    A-little Andy
    Candy Andy
  • I like Becky's suggestion of Darlin' Duncan. Calling them both Andy can get confusing, particularly for ppl new to OK Go who stumble on the Teeny adventures. But then again, Andy R is Rusty...
  • Ha ha, thanks. Everytime I wrote Mini Mr. J0rge, whom I adore, the "whom I adore" did that thing where it appears 4 times in a row! It drove me crazy! He will be back for visits. I wanted him to stay a little longer, but then I thought, maybe we should just have a taste of him at first.

I don't know why I kept picturing Mini J0rge has sort of like Jack Black on 'School of Rock' laugh.gif

Lol, those names for Andy Duncan are adorable! I like Darlin' Duncan too.

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Dec 1 2007, 11:48 AM)
    I like Becky's suggestion of Darlin' Duncan. Calling them both Andy can get confusing, particularly for ppl new to OK Go who stumble on the Teeny adventures. But then again, Andy R is Rusty...

Yes! That will make for something entertaining. Since the Teenys are the one who use each other's first names, the Teenys will surely confuse each other.
  • HAHA Tempe, that was my favorite one so far!
  • Tempe, that was great! I especially love the "adieu" bit, good job sneaking that in there. biggrin.gif

Has anybody seen the previews for the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie? Every time I see that, I can't help but think of Teeny OK Go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIa9P-zorxU...feature=related
  • I finally had time to read this. It was so good Tempe! I love the can of spam and the candy tree and the blogging and of course the adieu part.
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Dec 1 2007, 11:49 PM)
    Tempe, that was great! I especially love the "adieu" bit, good job sneaking that in there. biggrin.gif

Has anybody seen the previews for the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie? Every time I see that, I can't help but think of Teeny OK Go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIa9P-zorxU...feature=related

LOL! Every time I see that, I just think, "Earl w/o his mustache!"
    edit: didn't see this one! They stole your idea, Krista! hehe!
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Dec 1 2007, 09:49 PM)
    Tempe, that was great! I especially love the "adieu" bit, good job sneaking that in there. biggrin.gif

Lol, yes, cut and pasted straight from the big Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore's mouth, er, newsletter.

Holy shizzle! I don't think I would even have bothered seeing this movie if not for Teeny Ok Go. I know somewhere in this thread, we've compared Teeny Ok Go to the Chipmunks. Some Hollywood execs are reading our posts wink.gif (I mean, come on, the flying airplane. The destroying the kitchen. etc!)

hehe this gives me some ideas...
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 9 2007, 07:40 PM)

hehe this gives me some ideas...

^^ Baaah! Cute! Dinky Damian should build his own snowman army. laugh.gif