In this Discussion

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Happy Holidays to everyone here....

Comments

• Bah!!! That rocks! That is so cool! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! How did you do that? It's soooo awesome tongue.gif
  • Photoshop does wonders lol.

Adrienne

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 25 2006, 06:51 AM)
    Bah!!! That rocks! That is so cool! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! How did you do that? It's soooo awesome tongue.gif
  • hehehe, that is indeed wonderful... merry christmas...
  • My christmas is nearly over sad.gif hope you guys have as much as I did!!
  • Merry Christmas!
  • You know what guys, Merry Christmas indeed smile.gif Peace on Earth too.
  • merry christmas and happy new year and happy hanukkah and all that stuff

lots of love!!!!!
  • Happy Holidays to all the lovely boardies!!!

Happy Hanukkah from Sean:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1c2UwZsAAw&NR

And Merry Christmas from Sean too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JHuDoWoXNg&NR

*Hugs andd Love*
    Peace---Tempe

merry festivenessmasukah to you all
  • That's absolutely awesome! Photoshop is fabulous! (As is the fact that Tim is a Jewboy!)
  • QUOTE (hyannah77 @ Dec 25 2006, 08:48 PM)
    That's absolutely awesome! Photoshop is fabulous! (As is the fact that Tim is a Jewboy!)

TOTALLY AGREED!!! Hooray for Jews! :-D
  • Happy Chrismukkah!!
  • tims jewish?
    i didnt kno that.
    happy holidays to you all ^^
  • I'm bumping this thread because Chanukah starts tonight! In fact, in some places where this board is read, it's ALREADY Chanukah! So HAPPY CHANUKAH BOARDIES (and Tim)!

Love and Latkes,
    Rachel
  • haha you beat me to it Rach!! one thing i did know, was that Chanukah started tonight... smile.gif aaaand I love that picture bakersfield fan made.. amazing.
  • I'm going to make myself a dreidle, I have decided. smile.gif

Happy Hannukah, my lovelies!
  • Happy Holiday erebody! I'm so excited for christmas, my whole family is coming WOOOOO and I had a dream I got OK Go for christmas, imagine that walking down to see the 4 of them sitting under the tree with a big tag around Damian's neck that says your name on it. Wow I would like worship Santa forever.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Dec 26 2006, 04:27 AM)
    tims jewish?
    i didnt kno that.

Me too!!
    I'm working night shift from Christmas Eve right through to New Year's Eve...it sucks. dry.gif
    Happy Christmas to you all!
  • Happy Hanukkah! I was talking to a girl in my class today and she was telling me about how she doesn't have candles for her menorah, so she's using yellow post-it notes to make flames. Plus, we're not allowed to have candles in our dorm rooms.

Merry Christmas!! I made a Christmas tree for the wall outside my dorm room the other day instead of doing homework.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAA Like, I was trying to look for a cute Christmasy image in Spanish and this is what appears... I'm in tears (from laughter)... what does something like this says about our culture? I can not even fathom the answer blink.gif

Anyways, Feliz Navidad, Hanukkah y Próspero Año Nuevo smile.gif

Rosa