In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• Thanks Sally and Wifey for the congratulations smile.gif

And if Mayo and I are both applying to Sheffield... WE MIGHT BE LIVING IN THE SAME CITY!!! YAY!
    wub.gif
  • Today school was cancelled because of ice. I was soooo happy. This weekend I barely got any sleep so it was nice to catch up. AND I was supposed to have my first drive time but that was cancelled because of the weather. I know I am just prolonging the inevitable but still, its nice to not have to do that.
  • Thomas Allen
  • -decorating my dorm room for our Christmas/Secret Santa party
    -stealing cookies from the dining hall for the party
    -one final away from being done with the quarter (and it's going to be pretty easy)
  • christmas cookies

sugar cookies
    molasses cookies
    chocolate bombers
    any others that are at all christmasy, really

they make me all warm and happy... huge trigger of being little and stuff.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 10 2007, 08:52 AM)
    AHHHH!!! Miss Milk, you like them too?? YAY!!!
    They were on the radio today, giving the presenter a tour of their houses and describing it all (Tom, one of the singers and guitarists, has rubber ducks in his bathroom wub.gif), and they played a stripping game and there are PICTURES, naked pictures, of my lovelies. And the radio chat.
    Ahhh I'm so glad someone else shares my love for them... you'll be hooked soon, my dear. I promise you.
    And I'm sure they'll go back - they're doing a new album now so they'll want to promote it.

Oh, believe me, I am hooked. smile.gif
    I love how they're so completely down-to-earth about everything- like, they don't have any pretentions or celebrity oddities or anything.
    awww, Tom's my favorite. Well they're all my favorite. But I especially love Tom, I really do. Rubber ducks... awwww wub.gif
    Oh, and all the (man-)love between them is absolutely adorable and addictive.

This is exciting, I wanted someone to vent all my adoration to! I mean, my friends are great and all, but it's hard when I randomly find something and they can't get as excited.
  • Tom is such a sweetie smile.gif Harry was my fave until he cut his hair (then he waved at me and all the love came flooding back) but now it might be Dougie. He was ADORABLE at their live show.

I know what you mean about the man-love - it's soooo cute! They all hugged onstage too, eee smile.gif

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 11 2007, 03:36 AM)
    This is exciting, I wanted someone to vent all my adoration to! I mean, my friends are great and all, but it's hard when I randomly find something and they can't get as excited.

Me too!! NONE of my friends like McFly, and they laugh at me for loving them... so at the moment it's just me and my sister getting all fan-girly. But now I have you too - yay!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 10 2007, 03:26 PM)
    Thanks Sally and Wifey for the congratulations smile.gif

ACK!! I missed it too!! ROCK ON!!!

any clue when you hear from Cambridge??
  • ^^ Thanks Wolfie, you lovely lady smile.gif

I'll hear from Cambridge in early January, so I've got a while to either forget about it, or worry constantly about it. And I should be hearing from Bristol some time this week, but I've got nothing so far.
  • Oh, heh. Sorry if you were trying to forget about it. But there's no need to worry now right? You've got at least one acceptance, and while I'm sure you'll get it, if by some chance you don't you've got a back up plan!!

(I'm assuming Cambridge is your #1 pick right?)

You're in like Flynn!!
  • Oh no, I wasn't trying to forget, don't worry smile.gif And thanks for asking about it, too! Yep, I'm happy with my acceptance, but Cambridge is my no. 1 choice. If only because I keep regarding it as a British equivalent of Brown... hehe.
  • Guess who else went to Cambridge?
    John Oliver smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
    That must've been where he developed his wit and clever turn-of-phrase.
    Maybe he'll be visiting and you'll bump into each other!
  • Oooh-eer really? smile.gif

Oooh, I just looked him up, and I FINALY know who he is! I've seen him before, loads of times. Can't think of a single example, though, lol. Typical.
  • -a classmate of mine just stopped by while I'm in the Union and she saw my desktop and said, "Oh my gosh! You and your boyfriend are so cute!!!"

*it's the newest picture of Andy and I... *sigh* if ONLY...
  • HHAHAHA Awesome Katie!

haha did you tell them who it really was in the picture or did you just go along with it and say, "Ya, I guess we are cute." hah
  • haha no, i told them the truth... especially because my screen saver kicked in, which is a rotation of a million OK Go pictures, and she sort of pieced it together herself. dammit. but i did say, 'why yes, i DO think we look very cute' haha
  • This video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tByDb7rf1w

MIGHTY BOOSH FANS. GO TO THIS VIDEO IT WILL RULE YOUR LIFE.
  • -MY FRIEND JUST SENT ME HER STUDY GUIDE FOR MY SUPER SUPER HARD EXAM WHICH IS FILLED OUT!!!! SHE'S TOOOOO GENEROUS AND KIND!!!!

i seriously almost cried b/c of how overwhelmed i was with having to study for that exam and write my 7-10 page paper... aldkfjldks;fj;sadkjflkasdjflasdkjfadls;fjds i'm so happy right now
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 12 2007, 11:09 AM)
    This video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tByDb7rf1w

MIGHTY BOOSH FANS. GO TO THIS VIDEO IT WILL RULE YOUR LIFE.

ohmy.gif SHAZZAM!
    Thanks so much Rachel! You're a monkey genius ;]

- Robin Hood (the BBC show)

Oh and last assessment today so I'm free to watch more RH whenever and as often as I like.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Dec 12 2007, 01:17 AM)
    ohmy.gif SHAZZAM!
    Thanks so much Rachel! You're a monkey genius ;]

Wow, a monkey genius? That's FAB. Thank *you* JB!