In this Discussion

You Know Your Officially Bored When...

edited November -1 in General Discussion
you start watching Hillary Duff music vids for no apparent reason blink.gif

Lol! I must be going crazy. I swear I'm not an airhead teeny bopper!

Anyway, this is the thread to post in when you suddenly realize you're bored or have too much time on your hands, and want to list for us how you know you're officially bored or have too much time on your hands.

(Because, yeah, it's a great feeling to have too much time on your hands. But sometimes, it does make you do wacky things)

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 6 2007, 11:31 PM)
    you start watching Hillary Duff music vids for no apparent reason blink.gif

Lol! I must be going crazy. I swear I'm not an airhead teeny bopper!

I'm laughing so much I'm squeaking, and I only do that when things are ex-tream-ly funny.
    I love you, Rose!

I'm not bored yet b/c I still have hw, but I will be tomorrow, and I know exactly what I'll do: watch tv all day.
    And so, when I'm really bored, I'll watch whatever's on, including court tv. And Montel.
  • luckily, if i'm at home, my boredom turns into sleepiness... so i can nap. but if not. i find myself reorganizing things on my computers... it's totally annoying because i never truly GET anywhere... especially with the desktop b/c there's no wireless for it... which, if there was, that would be HEAVENLY... but alas, there is not.
  • YKYOB when you are watching this on youtube.

Rosa
    P.S. Great thread btw, we needed it since a longtime ago. smile.gif
  • i have another one...

ykyobw...

you try and play 6 degrees of separation with anyone you can think of.
  • ykyobw ...

you eat everything that stands in reach... pizza, ice cream, chocolate, marshmallows... (the last 15 minutes...)
  • ^^^ I do that... eat when I'm bored. Only sometimes, and never a whole lot, but still...
    horrible habit, I'm just lucky it hasn't affected me too much aside from getting disgusted with myself from time to time.

anyways

ykyobw...

you're procrastinating on reading something for English class by rewatching the same youtube clip over and over.
  • I'm dreaming up bizarre scenarios for the Motivational posters in the other thread

my mind is a pretty strange place when I get bored
  • Ooooh, good one Rose!

YKYBW watching paint dry really starts to sound like fun.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 10 2007, 02:54 PM)
    Ooooh, good one Rose!

YKYBW watching paint dry really starts to sound like fun.

Tee Hee, thanks. This thread came to me during a brilliant moment of boredom. Lol, I like your idea, Allie.

YKYBW
    you see how many snowflakes you can count outside the clinic window because there are no patients who want to come in during a snowstorm and yet the boss still makes you work. (Work? Doing what? Who knows?)

Edit: YKYBW
    You've read every patient magazine in the waiting room

You start jiving and dancing wildly to the musak in the waiting room

(Lol, am I painting an interesting picture of a psycho snow bound dentist? I wanna see Dr. Tim play this role. What sort of hillarious things would he say about the bored dentist?)
  • ykyobw watching ice cream melt...

ykyobw dreaming of almost a year in England, aw. I hope I get the scholarship...
  • YKYBW.....you make this dance with your friends http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ry2k7LkCJHg
  • ykyobw...

you put 400+ pictures of OK Go on your ipod... just to do something that is NOT studying
  • ykyobw...

...you mess around with the speed of different songs on your computer to determine whether they sound better at x0.5 or x2... sometimes even x1.5
    ...you use your shiny headband as a fake retainer and take pictures
  • ykyobw...

you're looking up and watching old Public Service Announcements from the 1980s

Come on, now. You remember these classics:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OGpiB7Zpo...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIyESPAZA3c

And this one just plain scares me:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2FDZEKYOss

Didn't those 80s crash test dummies get a movie?
  • You watch Princess Diaries 2 online, even though you didn't particularly like the 1st one. And you realized exactly why you never saw it--it's sooo bad haha.
  • ... you start painting your kitchen wall... and stop halfway through because you'd rather watch youtube videos... damn it, i have to finish this wall... (but the purple looks great!!!)
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 16 2007, 08:15 AM)
    You watch Princess Diaries 2 online, even though you didn't particularly like the 1st one. And you realized exactly why you never saw it--it's sooo bad haha.

Hahahhahaha. I actually liked the first one, but that might be because of my undying love for Robert Schwartzman... either way... that's funny it's so bad... I did hear that, now that I think of it. but if you didn't like the first one, and you REALLY don't like the 2nd... i don't think i'll waste my time wink.gif

p.s mayo, i'm SO jealous you get to paint your place... every place i've ever lived in, we're not allowed to paint the walls. i cover them with posters and ads from magazines...

ykyobw...

you do THIS to your wall:

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 16 2007, 05:52 AM)
    ykyobw...

you're looking up and watching old Public Service Announcements from the 1980s

Come on, now. You remember these classics:

Nope...but now I understand in part why the american fight against drugs was unsuccessful laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 16 2007, 10:20 PM)
    p.s mayo, i'm SO jealous you get to paint your place... every place i've ever lived in, we're not allowed to paint the walls. i cover them with posters and ads from magazines...

actually... i dunno if i am allowed to paint my walls... hm, i never checked... ok, so maybe i should look that up, but it is too late now, it's all done (photos (of the lowest quality my mobile could possibly muster, haha, it really is bad, i need a descent camera!!) are in the happy list thread)

I absolutely LOVE your walls, haha, i'd feel extremely uncomfortable changing infront of all those staring eyes though.... haha
  • I'm booooooored!!!!!!!!
    I have done nothing all day but read novels and watch tv online. I switched off all day.

I want to...do...something. blah. I wish I were an FBI profiler or a Russian peasant in 1850 or I owned a bar in Philly and set things on fire with Danny Devito...