In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (mayonaise @ Dec 17 2007, 06:02 PM)
    - wearing my bright yellow pair of leggings on a rather grey day as it has been today

I need to get me a pair of these... I found some cute cable-knit ones I like...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 17 2007, 12:34 PM)
    exams being over <3 smile.gif

agreed.
    worst finals week of my life.
  • real christmas trees

and

Bill Nye the Science Guy
    (Bill!Bill!Bill!Bill!Bill!.... inertia is a property of matter.... BiiiillllNyyyeeeetheScieeenceeGuuuyyyy.....)
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 17 2007, 03:34 PM)
    exams being over <3 smile.gif

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 18 2007, 11:38 PM)
    real christmas trees

Mel, that is truly something to celebrate!!!
    Cheers!

and Milky... I love them too... we got ours tonight and we're decorating tomorrow smile.gif we listen to Mannheim Steamroller while we decorate
  • - Christmas / Winter break
    - I got another university offer!! UCL - that's the London medical school that I applied to, it's like the 2nd best in the country!! smile.gif Eeeeeeee
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 19 2007, 07:47 AM)
    - Christmas / Winter break
    - I got another university offer!! UCL - that's the London medical school that I applied to, it's like the 2nd best in the country!! smile.gif Eeeeeeee

That is INCREDIBLE, Alice. I am SO happy for you! biggrin.gif

(Is Cambridge still your first choice? Should I continue to cheer you on, or is this a better opportunity?)
  • Thanks, Rachel! smile.gif

Well, it's 2nd top in the country after Cambridge, so I'd still really like to get in there, hehe. But if I don't, UCL is a bloody amazing fallback! biggrin.gif
  • once again, Alice you're great!

i just went to the post office (through the whole city, honestly, postman, there would have been an easier way... ) and was really really happy because i was sure that my OK Go poster finally arrived.... well,.... no. But, what makes me happy: A gigantic parcel my grandparents sent me for christmas!!! Possibly full of egg-hats, so Tim won't be alone in my fridge, haha
  • I'm done smile.gif

Congrats, Alice!! That's awesome! Dance worthy!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 18 2007, 11:38 PM)
    Bill Nye the Science Guy
    (Bill!Bill!Bill!Bill!Bill!.... inertia is a property of matter.... BiiiillllNyyyeeeetheScieeenceeGuuuyyyy.....)

Bill Nye is my heroooo!!!!

-christmas parties (non-family)
    - winter break!!! biggrin.gif
  • - watching Friends DVD and seeing Ross all sugar-shocked... "Maple candy??"
  • the boy i like likes me!!!!!!!!!!
    and i told him i liked him, so now we are sorta together, but my parents don't let me date so it kinda sucks.
    but the good thing is that he said he is willing to wait wub.gif

im soooo happy.

• QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Dec 19 2007, 08:20 PM)
    the boy i like likes me!!!!!!!!!!
    and i told him i liked him, so now we are sorta together, but my parents don't let me date so it kinda sucks.
    but the good thing is that he said he is willing to wait wub.gif

im soooo happy.

That is so sweet and beautiful! You make me smile. I'm very glad for you!
  • YAY hot-shot, that's great!

My secret Santa got me I Am America! Now I don't have to spend 25 bucks AND I have something to read on my fifteen-hour airplane flight tonight.

And this:
  • hAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH shalu. i love that. that's hilarious and awesome. moving avatars are the best.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 19 2007, 06:47 AM)
    - Christmas / Winter break

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanfuckingtabulous!!!!

Is that 2 for 2 then?? laugh.gif You rock so much death!!!

- My best friend in Tulsa just got power back last night after 12 days without!! Someone had lent her a generator, and when she hooked it up her furnace didn't work. She thought it was fried. She had just bought it when she moved in too. She actually still owes money on it. But when the power came back on it worked! I guess it was just too much current for the poor generator! So that's wonderful news.
    - Even better since I"m going to see her tomorrow. I was prepared to bring blankets and sleeping bags and gloves and stuff but I guess I won't have to! Rock!!
    - Less than 10 hours of work until we shut down for Christmas. With the way the weekends and Holidays fall I get 12 days off. It really will be the 12 days of Christmas.
    -ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I'm going everywhere. I mapped it out the other day and I'm going over 1700 miles over the whole break. Fabulous!
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Dec 20 2007, 06:32 PM)
    WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanfuckingtabulous!!!!

Is that 2 for 2 then?? laugh.gif You rock so much death!!!

Wolfie, you are quite lovely wub.gif Thank you for sharing my excitement! Yes, two for two - I'm still waiting for the other two to get back to me, but I'll let you know when they do! YAY!

Have fun on your road trip, Wolfie, I love them!!
  • - Cute guys recognizing you.
    - Same cute guys giving you hugs and kisses.
    - One of those cute guys (and another random cute guy) buying you a drink.
    - Going home to the cutest guy of all.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 21 2007, 01:38 PM)
    - Cute guys recognizing you.
    - Same cute guys giving you hugs and kisses.
    - One of those cute guys (and another random cute guy) buying you a drink.

Amen, sister.
  • congrats Ali! i see big things for you, kid!

hehe rach... you sound very suave

happy list!:

-ekkk! im done my finals for the semester... maybe now i can get time to scan my okgo essay...
    -feeling like it might just come together after all...