In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• koma, I've been waiting for you! smile.gif
    she manages Rusty Ross community on mixi. (a kind of social network service).
  • Thank you for looking at my site, everybody! biggrin.gif
    If you have time, please make it.
    You can download a paper pattern free!
  • Ok, who is holding out and knows how to make shoelaces? I've decided that a pair of OK Go shoelaces would be a great replacement for my Tinkerbell ones in my Converse currently.

If you want to just whip them up real quick and send them my way that'd be superfantastic tongue.gif
  • Being as I barely have any crafting skills, I would write Ok Go with sharpie. haha. sorry. can't help you any further...
  • Hahaha that is what I will probably end up doing pretty soon... biggrin.gif
  • Actually, I think I shall join you.
  • 1 am in the morning and I almost finished the new shirt, I'll just have to wash the yellow stuff off (it's from some special paper, which helps making lines on clothes...) I did this all by hand, the idea comes from my economy lecture, haha

• afdsnfasdio Mayo, you're incredible.
  • hooooollly shizzle!!!! You must give that to him at a future show! It's so beautiful and whimsical. Mayo, you're such a good artist!
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 16 2008, 12:37 AM)
    1 am in the morning and I almost finished the new shirt, I'll just have to wash the yellow stuff off (it's from some special paper, which helps making lines on clothes...) I did this all by hand, the idea comes from my economy lecture, haha

that is the coooolest thing ever.
  • I agree with everyone else, Mayo you are an amazing artist.
  • That's awesome. You're so talented Mayo!!
  • OMG that is reallllyyyy good.
    And I'm not just saying that to be nice lmao wink.gif
  • mayo. that is beyond freaking AMAZING!!! i'm so incredibly jealous of your gift!!
  • Mayo!! That is beyond words!!! You're so talented!
  • haha, thank you!!! I love making those shirts, so I can be sure I am the only one wearing it... (do you know that, you have a shirt and era really happy and proud and then you see someone you don't like with the same shirt and that spoils it?? I saw a "super duper"- Shirt in a store last week and didn't buy it because I knew all those 12-year old rap- listening girls are shopping in that shop, too. I would have changed it (written Dan on there somewhere wink.gif) but...well)

This really really makes my day, well, and the mail milosh just send me ... aaaaaah! I'll soon have more OK Go clothes than anything else!!
  • MAYO! awesomeness! it looks just like him! ekk!
  • Z'OMG Miss Mayo, that is INCREDIBLE!
    Possibly even better than the shirt you wore to Koko. Although that was pretty amazing too smile.gif
  • haha, yes, I can't decide which one I like best, I mean, Tim and Andy both said the KOKO- shirt was great AND signed it but this is like.... it's just about Tim and... ishould make a new one and that will be my fave, haha.
  • OMG I WANT THAT TIM SHIIRTTT!!!