In this Discussion

OK Go Store

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hello, im new duh *looks at post count*

anyway i wanna buy so much stuff from the ok go store, but im kinda not sure. i love ok and i want so much of the stuff. anyway i was wondering if anyone has bought anything from the store and how long did it take to arrive. im curious cuz i read a few posts and some people have said they havent got their stuff. i dont wanna spend $100+ and the be upset because i didnt get my order. any feedback would be great. anyway ima go look around now. tongue.gif thanks again

Comments

• Hey Hurley, welcome to the boards!!

I ordered some stuff (no, loads actually) in january, and I haven't got it yet... sad.gif sad.gif
    BUT, I don't live in the States and I just guess it takes longer... (I hope so, I really really hope so), anyway, I've written Milosh (and maybe will again today...?) and he always tries to help when there are problems and from what I heard everybody got the stuff eventually. (Right?)
    I hesitated really long, too, if I should order something, but the thing is, when you don't see the band that often life you don't really have any other chance of buying merch, and I just was constantly complaining, that I didn't have the early EPs, so even though the stuff is not here yet, I'm glad I ordered... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

• aww, I didn't get my order yet either sad.gif I ordered it about a month ago and I live in the United States, so i hope I get it soon unsure.gif
  • Thanks for the info guys, this kind of thing makes me hesitant to buy, i want to buy but it seems like the store is not very effective. which sucks cuz i love all the stuff on the page. im also in the UK so if people in the US havent got it like rebekker then i cant imagine how long it would take to get to me and mayo. thanks again for the info guys. i hope theres a few replies that say they got their order, because im still hopefull (crosses fingers)
  • I'm from the UK too, and I've successfully bought stuff. Admittedly I had to get my order re-sent because the first lot got lost in the post, but it only took about 3-4 weeks when it actually worked.

And Milosh is a total sweetheart - if you do have any problems, he's really helpful.
  • I had a problem last summer, and I live in the States as well. Milosh and Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore are both really helpful and you will NOT get screwed over in the matter. It's especially hard for them not being constantly touring, and the way they run the store is a little different. But it may take some time, however I do believe you'll get everything you order. They're all very honest and wonderful people
  • Yay, that's good news. I hope I get it sooner than later tho tongue.gif I really want to wear the shirt I bought, lol
  • my wonderful and lovely older brother ordered me a t-shirt for my birthday on March 1st in February, but it came a few days late because it took so long to get here. however, I too have sucessfully received an order from the store.
  • Oh wow thanks guys this is much better news, then i guess ill go ahead and order a few things hehe. yay. thanks agian guys. what should i expect OK Go fans rock just as hard as them.
  • we do the best we can...
  • Hey, just to let you know. I finally got my stuff today!! I was so excited! I came home and there was a package on my kitchen table and I didn't want to jump to conclusions too quickly and get dissapointed so I went to see what it said on the package and it said Love from OK Go and I started freaking out, lol. I'm already wearing one of the wristbands I got tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Mar 13 2008, 08:24 PM)
    Hey, just to let you know. I finally got my stuff today!! I was so excited! I came home and there was a package on my kitchen table and I didn't want to jump to conclusions too quickly and get dissapointed so I went to see what it said on the package and it said Love from OK Go and I started freaking out, lol. I'm already wearing one of the wristbands I got tongue.gif

thats awesome im deff gonna order and hope it works out lol. thanks guys
  • Aww, Rebekker, I'm glad you got your stuff! (yes, I'm late)
    I ordered my hoodie on Feb 1st and I still haven't gotten it yet unsure.gif

I for one am patient... my mom (who ordered it for me as a gift) on the other hand isn't... Milosh, Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore. If she's harassing you, I apologize
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 31 2008, 11:16 AM)
    Aww, Rebekker, I'm glad you got your stuff! (yes, I'm late)
    I ordered my hoodie on Feb 1st and I still haven't gotten it yet unsure.gif

I for one am patient... my mom (who ordered it for me as a gift) on the other hand isn't... Milosh, Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore. If she's harassing you, I apologize

LOL, yeah, I ordered a hoodie around the same time and haven't gotten it. I emailed Milosh about it, but haven't heard anything yet.
  • my mom emailed Milosh too, and he said it was supposed to arrive at the beginning of March... sad.gif never came.
  • I got my stuff a few days ago... (and I'm a bit sorry I wrote in the complaints thread about that mysterious parcel I had to pay for... because when I arrived at the post office and got the "love from OK Go" package I was really happy and well... I still don't understand why I had to pay so much afterwards, but well....)
    I LOVE the shirt I got, and the EPs, finally!! Unfortunately two shirts and the flipbooks are missing, the shirts were apparently out of stock and I guess they forgot the flipbooks (I didn't really order them, they were part of this Christmas special they had, so I didn't pay for them)
    But I don't want to complain, I got the other stuff and I'm happy and I realize now that I wanted to write Milosh that it's finally here...
  • sad.gif I'm getting kind of worried/bummed...
    I ordered my hoodie at the beginning of February, and I STILL haven't gotten it... I just checked the store, and they're out of my size in the one I wanted... And I haven't heard back from Milosh or Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore at all... sad.gif
  • mr Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore has been MIA lately, ive not heard from him in awhile, try emailing the shop again, or getting hold of milosh on the myspace page etc
  • I can help!

I too ordered a hoodie at the beginning of February and hadn't heard anything. I emailed twice since then, actually, and the second email garnered the following response:

-----Original Message-----
    To: phishrae@aol.com
    Sent: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:19 am
    Subject: Re: Receipt for Your Payment to store@okgo.net

Sorry rachel
    I am still waiting on the new hoodies.. should be a few weeks..
    Sorry for the delay on this, I have been trying to update the store for a while.. It is almost there..
    I can refund the $ and we can redo the order when the goods arrive?
    milosh

Hope this helps!

PS I chose to have them keep my money and send me the items when they arrived.
  • I've ordered from the store twice last year and I recieved my orders pretty fast. The only problem I had was that I was short-changed when it came to the pins I ordered.

Were the hoodies they were out of the both kinds or was it only the brown?
  • I kind of figured that it was taking so long because they ran out... but I'm pretty sure they were only out of the brown "eden" patterned one... I'll wait patiently if Milosh says there will be more. I don't like the blue one, so, either way, I'll wait or just ask for my monies back if they don't plan on getting any more of my size...