In this Discussion

"Things I've Learned From the Women Who Dumped Me"

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 13 2008, 11:53 PM)
    My copy of this just came from the OK Go store today! Hoorah!

Lucky! Mine STILL hasn't come.. I hope it didn't get lost!
  • Did anyone save this? It has disappeared from the web.
  • Yikes, sorry Jenn. I have the book though.
  • Aww, I was thinking the same thing as... Jenn? I really need to start learning some names.
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ May 21 2008, 11:03 AM)
    Aww, I was thinking the same thing as... Jenn? I really need to start learning some names.

No worries, Doofball, you can use our screennames too. I'm easy to remember because I have my name in my sig, but we'll all answer to our screennames. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 21 2008, 10:54 AM)
    No worries, Doofball, you can use our screennames too. I'm easy to remember because I have my name in my sig, but we'll all answer to our screennames. biggrin.gif

Hahaha... well, I'm not sure how I feel about everyone calling me Doofball all the time... but from you guys... I'll take it!
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ May 21 2008, 11:57 AM)
    Hahaha... well, I'm not sure how I feel about everyone calling me Doofball all the time... but from you guys... I'll take it!

LOL!! You should've thought of that before you made that your screenname, huh? ;)

You can also provide an alternate name, and we'll all learn it relatively quickly.
  • I got mine from Barnes and Noble, I'm sure they have a bunch, alas no Damain sig.

I am really curious about this story, about the chronological aspect of it if you know what I mean. Anyone else?

NAME: my name is Lori and I sooooo wish I could change my screen name.

I just used the one I had over at the juggling club. sad.gif

• QUOTE (bullshituous @ May 21 2008, 12:34 PM)
    I got mine from Barnes and Noble, I'm sure they have a bunch, alas no Damain sig.

If you bring it to an OK Go concert and are able to meet the guys either before or after the show, Damian will sign it for you. And probably write something nice, too.

QUOTE (bullshituous @ May 21 2008, 12:34 PM)
    I am really curious about this story, about the chronological aspect of it if you know what I mean. Anyone else?

I'm pretty sure this was written about the time during their work on their self-titled album. If that's what you mean.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 21 2008, 12:03 PM)
    LOL!! You should've thought of that before you made that your screenname, huh? wink.gif

You can also provide an alternate name, and we'll all learn it relatively quickly.

Ah, yes, I didn't realize that till afterwards.

You may call me Nance... or Doofball... I won't get insulted... much. wink.gif

QUOTE (bullshituous @ May 21 2008, 12:34 PM)
    NAME: my name is Lori and I sooooo wish I could change my screen name.

Aww, don't worry about your nickname, Lori. Although I do have to say - I love your icon!

QUOTE (beckysioux @ May 21 2008, 12:49 PM)

Man, look at Becky... has the best stuff!
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ May 21 2008, 02:24 PM)
    Man, look at Becky... has the best stuff!

Yes, Nance, Becky is pretty hardcore fierce. biggrin.gif

And Hi Lori. Now I know your name too!
  • Hey Nance - don't be offended if I call you Doofball, I think it's brilliant. Your screen name made me laugh so much when I first saw it!!

I'm Alice, but feel free to call me Electra. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 21 2008, 01:29 PM)
    Yes, Nance, Becky is pretty hardcore fierce. biggrin.gif

I hope you said the fierce part with Chritian's style. 'Cause that would be fierce.

And I'm not really hardcore, more like very, very lucky.
  • FIERCE.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 21 2008, 02:05 PM)
    Hey Nance - don't be offended if I call you Doofball, I think it's brilliant. Your screen name made me laugh so much when I first saw it!!

I'm Alice, but feel free to call me Electra. smile.gif

Hey, Alice! Glad I made you laugh, and thank you very much. *bows*