In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 19 2008, 05:13 AM)
    ^^
    biggrin.gif and who is this??!?!?

me like.

Danish DJ, Mike Sheridan... I think is his name? There aren't many pictures of him =[

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ May 19 2008, 09:47 AM)
    yeah, JB, you really need to start telling us who all these pretty boys are smile.gif
    unless you just wanna hog them all for yourself tongue.gif

Awww sad.gif you caught on to my plan! Actually, I just think it's more exciting when you have to guess/ask who they are. It gives me power!

Umm, idk I've posted so many. If there is a specific one who takes your fancy I'll be happy to divulge their identity biggrin.gif

Here is another picture of Mike:
    The dog is also beautiful!
  • ASHTON KUTCHER. I can't believe he's not in here already!
    He's ridiculously beautiful, and not just beautiful but very conventionally beautiful, like he was plucked from a Calvin Klein ad (and he did used to do that sort of thing). In that camera ad he's in now- siiiiigh, so pretty.
    Even tho I hate Punkd and I hate Beauty and the Geek and I don't think that 70s show is particularly good.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQVwm2aqrs

And I second the whole Seth Myers thing.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 25 2008, 11:02 AM)
    ASHTON KUTCHER. I can't believe he's not in here already!

WAIT. Is he single again?? Mmmmmm.

I have a friend who reminds me of David Tennant and Ashton Kutcher combined. Gah.
  • I just saw the new Narnia...so.....yeah.....

Ben Barnes is EXTREMELY pretty smile.gif

William Moseley is pretty cute tooo

Skandar Keynes- I know he looks about ten, but he's actually only a little younger than me, and he's adorable...
  • Holly CRAP! I love Ben Barnes wub.gif

Ben Whishaw is also a major hottie, and a brilliant actor at that!

ph34r.gif wink.gif wub.gif
  • I have a total crush on young Jack Lemmon (The Apartment, Some Like it Hot) and I can't even begin explaining why.

• I love this thread.
    I kinda get excited when I see it has new posts haha.

Btw. Ben Barnes = my new boyfriend wub.gif

because i saw them live last night and i never thought that the guy was so fit!!the concert was awesome (and i didn't really like bon jovi that much before it, that's how good it was wink.gif )
    so i already posted that in the dot dot dot thread, but i had to put here as well, that boys smile melts me... *swoons*
  • Argentinian actor Sebastian Rulli (he's so hot)

• Asian men are so sexy! *drools*

Takeshi Kaneshiro

Aoi of the band 'the GazettE' *woo I love jrock*
    Aoi-kun aishiteru yo! wub.gif (this guy is so damn beautiful *le sigh*)
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ May 30 2008, 06:15 PM)

Um... don't know who he is but YES. PLEASE.

Heee, um, Kevin, from the dance crew JabbawockeeZ (see guilty pleasure thread, haha)

You don't want to see him now. Ageing can be such a bitch.
  • Timothy Balme:

I just watched Dead Alive (aka Braindead in the UK and elsewhere) and not only was it bloody and fantastic, Timothy Balme is gorgeous and looks a bunch like Alex Kapranos. 'Course, he was a lot younger in that film than in these pictures, I think, but still.
  • Zachary Levi!

you may know him as Kip from less then perfect, or as Chuck in Chuck

took me a long time to realise where i knew him from whilst watching chuck(which i LOVE)

wub.gif
  • i like his watch. and his transformation.

very snazzy man indeed.

• i've been perusing the last several pages, and i'm SURE this fine piece of man is in here somewhere... thanks to The Dark Knight, my love and infatuation with Christian Bale has resurfaced (American Psycho made me fall in love with him... Newsies too wink.gif ) I hardly ever call ANYONE sexy, EVER... (or hot) but... Christian is an exception. He. Is. SEXY!

Aaron Eckhart belongs in here too... he's amazing and while this picture is b&w so you can't see his beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous blonde locks... it doesn't matter. This is a great photo. He wins. Well, he ties w/ Christian

• Katie, omg. I mentioned TDK in the Happy List thread and nobody said anything else about it. I started to worry that no one else had seen it, and that would probably make me lose faith in this message board. Thank you.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 21 2008, 10:47 AM)
    i've been perusing the last several pages, and i'm SURE this fine piece of man is in here somewhere... thanks to The Dark Knight, my love and infatuation with Christian Bale has resurfaced (American Psycho made me fall in love with him... Newsies too wink.gif ) I hardly ever call ANYONE sexy, EVER... (or hot) but... Christian is an exception. He. Is. SEXY!

Aaron Eckhart belongs in here too... he's amazing and while this picture is b&w so you can't see his beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous blonde locks... it doesn't matter. This is a great photo. He wins. Well, he ties w/ Christian

im not gay but id give christian bale a sponge bath, hes a total beefcake and my favorite actor. aaron eckharts cool too.
  • Craig Ferguson! Ah, I have such a crush on him cause he's so insane. Plus he shares my love of chimps and chickens.