In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• [quote name='katieyellow' post='166760' date='Jun 10 2008, 05:34 PM']image
    got the jump. wewt.

Woot! You mastered The Jump!
  • I even said when I took that "THIS IS FOR TDOG!"

and I'd like to draw attention to the first one... the smirk. that was at the end of The Fix Is In... I resisted all urges to video it so I could get that smile.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 10 2008, 06:34 PM)

Heh, Tim and Dan are staring at Damian's huge noggin' on the big screen. I wonder which song this was.
  • Speaking to my fellow Damian fans, now:

Damian Kulash is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. wink.gif

*goes to watch beasle's "Here Comes the Girls" video clip on youtube yet again*
  • My goodness I have not even watched that in a while. If I wasn't at work I totally would right now wink.gif His smile and dance moves kill me every time.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jun 11 2008, 07:40 AM)
    Damian Kulash is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. wink.gif

That's the best deist argument I have ever heard. laugh.gif
  • Hahaha, cribbing off Benjamin Franklin's assesment of Beer, are we? wink.gif

That Here Comes The Girls clip *is* amazing. Songs I would probably kill for a full recording of...
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 11 2008, 10:32 AM)
    That Here Comes The Girls clip *is* amazing. Songs I would probably kill for a full recording of...

EXACTLY! That would be awesome to find a recording of that. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that video of Here Comes The Girls wub.gif I love Damian's dance moves
  • Yes, I am cribbing off that quote (though I didn't know it was attributed to Ben Franklin). I've seen the T-shirt with the beer quote. (btw, I would never do this, but I like the idea of making a T-shirt that says that about Damian.)

I bought the original "Here Comes the Girls" by Ernie K-Doe on iTunes. I wanted to know more about that song as soon as I heard it. It has such a great groove; I can't not dance to it. I lucked out when someone here posted an article from when the guys were at Northwestern in May doing the little lecture thingy about the process of song writing. Damian mentioned this song and who originally did it: Ernie K-Doe, who was a New Orleans R&B musician and singer, most famous for his 1961 hit Mother-In-Law (which you have certainly heard). If you look at the liner notes and photos for the You're Not Alone EP, you'll see a picture of Tim at the Mother-In-Law Lounge in New Orleans next to a wax figure of showman and self-professed Emperor of the Universe Ernie K-Doe.

I think Damian's been listening to some early R&B (like late '50s through the '60s - the same stuff John Lennon and Paul McCartney were listening to right before they blew the doors off pop music). I'm expecting some of this influence to show up in the new record.
  • somebody please add the new pic of Damian in the open shirt and grey jacket...hey is that jacket the other half of the infamous short suit?

• QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jun 11 2008, 11:07 PM)
    I think Damian's been listening to some early R&B (like late '50s through the '60s - the same stuff John Lennon and Paul McCartney were listening to right before they blew the doors off pop music). I'm expecting some of this influence to show up in the new record.

Exactly what I was thinking... seeing Damian with Bonerama really clued me in on what I thought would be influencing the new record... I'm so psyched for that day.

and, hungry... here ya go wink.gif
    QUOTE (gothicblood @ Jun 15 2008, 02:38 AM)

Damian Kulash Marijuana Policy Project's Party and Fundraiser at the Playboy Mansion Los Angeles, California - 12.06.08
  • wub.gif thank you, that made my day
  • I think that may be one of my favorite pictures of him. Ever.
  • the same here... god he looks perfect. I like the hair I like the hair I like the hair
  • Mmm it's up there with the best, definitely.

But it doesn't quite beat this one:
    The hair, the facial expression!
    The pack of cards! wub.gif
  • I really hate that Damian looks too much like my ex-boyfriend.

Really, really hate it. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 26 2008, 01:04 PM)
    Mmm it's up there with the best, definitely.

But it doesn't quite beat this one:
    The hair, the facial expression!
    The pack of cards! wub.gif

Must. Want. Have. The boy in the background. /smack

Ok, back to Damian.
  • I agree with Electra. That length is when Damian's hair truly reaches perfection.
  • that picture ( with the cards ) makes me want to pounce on him like a tiger...too hot
  • I changed my mind. I will mark that (grey suit jack, white shirt) picture my favorite SHORT haired snap shot of Damian wink.gif There are too many good ones with his long hair.