In this Discussion

Happy Birthday, Tim!!

124»

Comments

• damn, I'm bad at this game. I only missed it by a few hours, though...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MR NORDWIND!!!!!
  • Tim! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Whooo!!! You're awsome!!
  • Aww... I'm late... I'll just pretend I'm in Hawaii...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Hope it was the bestestestest one ever! biggrin.gif
  • Dangg it! Im late sad.gif

I love tim. I wish I could marry him. Happy birthday smile.gif

I would have his babys and they would be great at bass.
  • oooh missed it too!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope you've had a great day
  • Awww, more birthday wishes for Tim from Becky Stark!

http://blip.tv/file/1037220
  • i was sick all weekend and lying on a couch...
    that's my excuse for missing it!

Happy belated Birthday Tim! biggrin.gif
  • blink.gifWHAT??? WTF??

I am away for 2 weeks and all hell breaks loose there's a show somewhere and I miss Tim's birthday?

GGGOOOOODDDDD DAMMMMMMMMMMITTTT!!

WTF where was the show?? FUC%!!

I'M SUCH AN ASS I MISS EVERYTHING!! AGHH!

GOD i am pissed!
  • Honey, look at the dates on the posts. This thread was started a year ago and bumped for Tim's birthday THIS year.

Does that make you feel better?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 1 2008, 03:11 PM)
    Honey, look at the dates on the posts. This thread was started a year ago and bumped for Tim's birthday THIS year.

Does that make you feel better?

ahhhy yes, now i see - it was started in 07!

yes, yes thank you for calming me down..

tongue.gif

• Wow....I defenatly can't believe I havn't writen HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mr. Timothy Jay. I feel lost.

HAPPY REALY EXTREMLEY LATE IM SO SORRY BIRTHDAY!
  • I was driving from NYC to Minneapolis last week, and made a stop in Kalamazoo, MI, just so I could see Tim's hometown.

It was so cool! they had these really unique hanging stoplights that I had never seen anywhere else. They looked like they were from the 70's. The part of town I saw was super retro. Everything was older and just suuuper cool! We stopped at an old style drive in food place for a root beer.

The residential streets were all tree lined and cute. I really wanted to stay and hang out, but alas, I was in the midst of a road trip tiff with my husband for speeding on the interstate and so was kind of distracted.

Anyone here from Kalamazoo? Is the whole town kind of the same, or did I just happen upon a really unique little pocket?

I want to go back!!!

• I know it's too late. but I say

Happy Birthday, Tim

I'm looking forward to new album. 
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ Jul 5 2008, 12:48 AM)
    I was driving from NYC to Minneapolis last week, and made a stop in Kalamazoo, MI, just so I could see Tim's hometown.

It was so cool! they had these really unique hanging stoplights that I had never seen anywhere else. They looked like they were from the 70's. The part of town I saw was super retro. Everything was older and just suuuper cool! We stopped at an old style drive in food place for a root beer.

The residential streets were all tree lined and cute. I really wanted to stay and hang out, but alas, I was in the midst of a road trip tiff with my husband for speeding on the interstate and so was kind of distracted.

Anyone here from Kalamazoo? Is the whole town kind of the same, or did I just happen upon a really unique little pocket?

I want to go back!!!

laugh.gif I've always wanted to go up there to Kalamazzo just to see it too. That sounds cool
    I've never gotten to go, but I'm determined to sometime in my life
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jul 5 2008, 11:18 AM)
    laugh.gif I've always wanted to go up there to Kalamazzo just to see it too. That sounds cool
    I've never gotten to go, but I'm determined to sometime in my life

Rebekker - I hope you get to go! When you do, please take a bunch of pics! Lucky you, being so close.

• QUOTE (bullshituous @ Jul 5 2008, 01:08 PM)
    Rebekker - I hope you get to go! When you do, please take a bunch of pics! Lucky you, being so close.

Of course! I'm hoping on possibly making it up there sometime before summer's over. If I do I'll definately post some pics smile.gif
  • Hey dudes biggrin.gif
    I'm not from Kzoo, but I've been many many times b/c a friend of mine plays baseball at Western (the university that's there) so I go there lots. The campus is SUUUPER old and awesome and historical, as well as the city. It's got a great nightlife and yes, there are lots of really great retro things there.

I'm sure lots of you guys (21+) know what Oberon is... a delicious summer beer, and the Bells Oberon Brewery is right there in downtown Kzoo!

I'm sure I'll go sometime this summer, it's only about an hour west of me, so, I'll take pics wink.gif
    I actually drove through today, on my way home from Chicago
  • ^^^ Sweet
  • This is kind of embarrasing, but better late than never: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!!