In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• wooo katie!

WOO!
  • thankee Andy!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

**for those of you who don't get our grading system... 4.0 is the best you can get, an A+/A... and a 3.5 is like getting an A- or a B+
    biggrin.gif
  • YAY Katie, and thanks for explaining, a 3,5 here would have been a ... er... C- or something I think...

I nod approvingly, well done, Katie, oh well done! haha
  • Heck yeah, GO KATIE!!
  • Congrats Katie!

- Highly amusing secret-admirer texts that turn out to be courtesy of my 'love lite' (as Andy would say). Does anyone remember Damian-boy? Yeh...

- My sister got accepted into my high school! I couldn't be prouder of her (they only take something like the top 1% of students in the state). Oh and it's her birthday today. She got a bitchin' camera and has informed me I may borrow it for my art project. What a dear! wub.gif

- The rap my friend and I performed for our class. It's called 'Yo Porphyria' and was in response to 'Porphyria's Lover' by Robert Browning. Anyone who has read the poem will understand..
  • i must hear this rap JQ..
  • woo!! i got a pay raise!!
  • ^^ Hey girl heyyyyy

Damn you and Andy smile.gif
  • I'M DONE WITH MY PRESENTATIONS AND MY EXAM FOR THIS SEMESTER!!!!! I dunno if I passed the thing I wrote today, but I hope I will. There's only the paper left to write, but that shouldn't be that difficult now

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

tomorrow's friday!!!!!

• -We Are Scientists
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  • bought the x men trilogy for 20 bucks!
  • Today is exactly one year since ive joined the boards!
  • wooot! analytic chemistry done biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 4 2008, 11:29 AM)
    wooot! analytic chemistry done biggrin.gif

*shudders*

I think I have to take that eventually... geh.
  • it's a really cool subject wink.gif I would go repeat the exam to get a better grade but I don't know if I passed organic chemistry so I can't do it...
  • fireworks are nice

I like fireworks. Esp. when they're over the lake. they're so prettyyyyyyy.
  • best weekend of my life??
    again??! i've been having them a lot lately, i guess
  • This is a bit old, but:

FINALLY being done with high school!! I graduated last week. The ceremony was really crappy, but o well, I'm done!
    And now it's summer.
  • Ben Kweller will be in Chicago in two weeks smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Katie, you're such a good little researcher wink.gif
  • yayyyyy Patty! I graduated this year too. It is such a relief, huh? whatcha doing next year, do you know?

I HAVE MY OWN MACBOOK! AND I'M POSTING THIS FROM IT! AND IT'S AMAZING! AND I LOVE IT!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I also got an Ipod Touch!!!!! which I got free (well, with a rebate)!!! and I'm SUPER EXCITED!
    It's really little. Thinner than I expected. But oh well. it's still AMAZING!