In this Discussion

Paramore

124»

Comments

• is they good enough that I should get tixs? They're playing quite close to my housie.
  • yes, yes, yes, and yes
  • hi Pandy!!!glad you're back, hope you've had fun

And I second Andy Rose, soooo yes biggrin.gif

Has any of you been on a show where they performed "whoa" live? That one and "for a pessimist I'm pretty optimistic" are probably the best songs I can think of when it comes to imagining a great performance
  • they have always done woah when ive seen them (3 times) they have never done my fave 'hallaluja'

=[
  • oh halellujah is different..it's not so much a live song because it's reeeeaaaaally hard to sing. She sounds hysterical if she doesn't control her voice in the first line of the song because it's just so hard to hit the note right. It took me 2 weeks or something to try to get it right (it was my personal challenge tongue.gif )and if you see the live performances of halellujah, she's sweating all over in the efford or maintaining such high pinched notes. She is an awesome singer but she's not a soprano, she's a contralto, that music is especially hard to her. It's one of my favourites too, so I get your pain wink.gif
  • god damnit hayley, why did you have to get your nose peirced, thats so high up on my list of turn offs

(just behind liking brendon benson)

if it was a lip ring, that would be good, and hot...get a lip ring
  • I love Paramore as a whole band...NOT just b/c of Hayley!
  • everyone loves paramore as a whole band! they make amazingg muic, and are very fun people

i wouldnt have seen them 3 times, and bought all the albums and rare EPs if i didnt love them as a band =]

i'd just rather talk about hayley then the other members is all