In this Discussion

OK Go quotes

Comments

• "I'm not ignoring you, but I'm ignoring you." - Damian

"It's been like 150 years since we've played that song" - Damian
    "At least" - Tim
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Apr 26 2008, 01:18 AM)

Hahaha WOW. I love his stage bantering smile.gif
  • I love you Becky. You and your camera

Damian: "Oh yeah! Totes... that's totally!"
    Me: "He just said totes..."
    Damian: "People say totes?"

"But... I'm really famous. You're obviously hanging out with the wrong people"-ARoss
    (this was too funny to NOT put up becky)
    wink.gif
  • Hahah was a classic moment. I LOVE that he uses the word "totes".
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 24 2008, 10:26 AM)
    I love you Becky. You and your camera

I love you too Miss Katie!

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 24 2008, 10:26 AM)
    "But... I'm really famous. You're obviously hanging out with the wrong people"-ARoss
    (this was too funny to NOT put up becky)
    wink.gif

How could I not have posted that?

Thanks for making me smile!
  • I was going through my phone, and looking at notes that I made, and I came across the note from that night...
    There's a lot of other things he said in that convo wub.gif but that's for you, me, Angie and ARoss to have wink.gif
  • "Dis was goood, but eet was not outrageous eeenough" --Tim in a Swedish accent

"Tim is pure impulse...There is no planning."--Damian
  • Don't know if anyone posted this one or not, it's a good one. wink.gif I heard it in a fan corespondent video.

Andy: I've never had a fan club (he makes a sad face)

Dan: (Points to himself) I'm your fan club buddy.

Something like that hehe
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 24 2008, 11:26 AM)
    Damian: "Oh yeah! Totes... that's totally!"
    Me: "He just said totes..."
    Damian: "People say totes?"

AHHAAHA he says "totes"? I thought me and my friends were the only people who did that. :S
  • So I know I haven't been on in, oh I'd say a billion years, but I was hoping to get some help.

At my school, seniors can have a quote under their picture in the yearbook, and I wanted to have a quote somehow related to OK Go, possibly from their lyrics. We have 81 spaces to fill (including spaces). You don't really have to count, I can do that. Unfortunately, this is due tomorrow (I forgot all about it!).

I've always been quite fond of "Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time." but my friend thought it wasn't relevant or something. But I like it. But I'm open to others. I read through this and didn't find one I wanted.

Any ideas?
  • haha, I was going to say Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time, before I finished reading it. I really like that one too.

I can't really think of many right now
  • Christine!!!
    You're alive!! smile.gif I'm glad you think you want to do an OK Go quote!! I think that your choice is really good... and I don't see how it's not relevant! My quote in h.s was "When life gives you lemons, make lemon meringue pie" haha smile.gif and my best friend's was "Go drink a bottle of yourself!" from Superstar... so, I think yours is incredibly relevant!! That one definitely gets my vote...
  • I've always been partial to Invincible.

"Invincible. You're Invincible. That crushing, crashing, atom-smashing, white-hot thing... It's invincible."

We didn't have quotes for our yearbooks. sad.gif Too many students.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 14 2008, 08:49 PM)
    Christine!!!
    You're alive!! smile.gif I'm glad you think you want to do an OK Go quote!! I think that your choice is really good... and I don't see how it's not relevant! My quote in h.s was "When life gives you lemons, make lemon meringue pie" haha smile.gif and my best friend's was "Go drink a bottle of yourself!" from Superstar... so, I think yours is incredibly relevant!! That one definitely gets my vote...

Yes, I am very much alive! I hate that I never come on anymore. I miss everyone.

And thanks to the 3 of you. I think I'm going to go with my original choice. I think I just needed some reassurance. Especially that of the boardie kind laugh.gif
  • Hi Christine! I'm newer. And I think Medicore people... is the best one. It was what I was also thinking before I finished. You may want to include "You'll find..." if it will fit!
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Oct 14 2008, 09:55 PM)
    Hi Christine! I'm newer. And I think Medicore people... is the best one. It was what I was also thinking before I finished. You may want to include "You'll find..." if it will fit!

Hello!
    And you have an interesting point...

"Sweetheart, you'll find mediocre people do exceptional things all the time."

"You'll find mediocre people do exceptional things all the time"

"Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time."

The choices!!
  • the one that really hooked me, I mean HOOKED me is "raised amid the trickle-down days"
    It's just that Damian is so intelligent with his sexy political references *swoon*

Of course "mediocre people" is a very very close second!
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ Oct 14 2008, 10:44 PM)
    the one that really hooked me, I mean HOOKED me is "raised amid the trickle-down days"
    It's just that Damian is so intelligent with his sexy political references *swoon*

Of course "mediocre people" is a very very close second!

See there are so many I could use, but I a lot of them kind of need the song with it...if that makes sense. Whether it's for the meaning or the way its said.

And to be honest, I don't know what you mean.
    ...or do I? Trickle down, possibly referring to the economy? Wow, way to make the connection Christine.

And incase anyone's wondering, I'm going with my original: "Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time."
    Gracias!!