In this Discussion

Beautiful People Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 21 2008, 12:47 PM)
    i've been perusing the last several pages, and i'm SURE this fine piece of man is in here somewhere... thanks to The Dark Knight, my love and infatuation with Christian Bale has resurfaced (American Psycho made me fall in love with him... Newsies too wink.gif ) I hardly ever call ANYONE sexy, EVER... (or hot) but... Christian is an exception. He. Is. SEXY!

Yes, I LOVE Christian Bale. My friend is completely obsessed with him, too. She loves watching the Newsies now because of him.
  • Hells yeah! Christian Bale is a dreamboat... which makes this all the more upsetting.

&
    Jeff is adorable wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 22 2008, 07:10 AM)
    Hells yeah! Christian Bale is a dreamboat... which makes this all the more upsetting

NO it cant be true. if it can happen to batman it can happen to anyone...
  • Tempest

image[IMG]

from the UK series of the new gladiators, she is lovely, and only 19!

and shes really random and funny and *sigh*
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jul 22 2008, 09:10 AM)
    Hells yeah! Christian Bale is a dreamboat... which makes this all the more upsetting.

Choosing to ignore this little bit of info... dry.gif
  • His mom and sister are known alcoholics who beg him for money all the time, and all he did was push his mother away when she was trying to fight her way into his hotel room. VIVE LA CHRISTIAN!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 21 2008, 12:47 PM)
    Newsies too wink.gif

My. Favorite. Movie. I don't even really find Christian Bale attractive. It is simply my favorite movie. And when people ask questions like, "What would you do with a million dollars?" I don't say, buy a car, house, donate it, blah blah. Ney. I say, "Produce a Broadway adaption of Newsies." The dream.
  • i'd buy christian bale's love for one night.
    or something...

and thanks for the info, Kay. i knew it couldn't be true! or at least justifiably true
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 22 2008, 04:18 PM)
    His mom and sister are known alcoholics who beg him for money all the time, and all he did was push his mother away when she was trying to fight her way into his hotel room. VIVE LA CHRISTIAN!

I'm glad this story is false...when I read it it just seemed odd and I wasn't buyin it, ha or choosing not to. That's sad though. Poor guy.
  • Craig has got me feeling bad for watching him over conan... hes just too intriguing... or however you spell that...
  • Yeah. I'm still a fan.

Taylor Hanson
  • Update!

When Bale's parent's divorced years ago, his mom forced him to choose which parent he wanted to live with.

Christian moved to L.A. and chose his dad, who later became his manager.

And as for the police charges, Bale's camp believes it is most likely motivated by money.

Apparently his mother was "extremely jealous of both his and his dad's success."

As for the "assault" that took place last Sunday at his hotel room, it's been reported there was some psychical contact, but nothing violent. It's being described as either a push or a brush, though no one was hurt or even fell.

However, his people still believe the main reason behind filing the charges is purely financial reasons.
  • stupid bitches.
  • thats typical, i cant believe some of the 'news' agencies were already labeling him a criminal. horrible.
  • i watched the happening last night... it was pretty lame, but it reminded me how much i love marky mark wahalberg

lol and zooey does a good freaked out damsel impersonation too
  • lol @ marky mark and zooey.

madame imogen heap

SO ME aka "French beards"

Eddie kendricks:
  • http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=39684534

two of my favest things in the world

kat dennings, and Cera, if somehow i can get Kat into the AD movie

i will explode with happyness

<3 the Kat

seriously, fucking love kat

really really
  • looks awesome to the max sir!

jay buchel is teh rads...

kat and cera are good too XP
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 26 2008, 05:35 PM)

^^ I want that dress. Gimme now! Needs a little more decoration on top. But the color and skirt part is so pretty. (Ha "beautiful people" thread and I just stare at their clothes.)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 6 2008, 07:08 PM)
    ^^ I want that dress. Gimme now! Needs a little more decoration on top. But the color and skirt part is so pretty. (Ha "beautiful people" thread and I just stare at their clothes.)

well i'm not sure about that dress, but i do know that imogen occasionally gets clothes from http://www.pinareris.com/index2.php