In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• wooo!

alies home =]

missed you!
  • welcome back, alice! We missed you! We can't wait to hear all about your trip! Wait, was this the one where you said you'd be stopping by the Grand Canyon? Did you ever make it there?
  • omg, Meh- THANK YOU.
    All the physics and calculus ones are AMAZING.

And then this made me double over in laughter:
    [img]
    http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/music_knowledge.png
    [/img]
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 22 2008, 03:02 PM)
    And Katie - OMFG! I'm so fucking happy for you!!!!
    Also you might like to know that I'm mildly obsessed with The Worst Of Times. LOVE that song!

Thanks lovey wink.gif
    And yes, that makes me extremely happy... seriously!

My new happy list?

I'm OFFICIALLY in my new apartment... WITH Angie, her cuz Sarah and our friend Shannon biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 23 2008, 10:50 PM)
    welcome back, alice! We missed you! We can't wait to hear all about your trip! Wait, was this the one where you said you'd be stopping by the Grand Canyon? Did you ever make it there?

Missed you too Rose!!

Yep, we went to the Grand Canyon, staying in Williams for the night (it's hilarious there - a retired film set designer has turned a section of the town into the set of a wild west movie and now dresses up as the Sheriff and sits in his Sheriff's office all day!). Whenever I saw signs for Flagstaff it made me think of you, Tempe! I also thought of you in Hollywood when I went to Ringo Starr's house!

• QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 24 2008, 08:58 AM)
    Yep, we went to the Grand Canyon, staying in Williams for the night (it's hilarious there - a retired film set designer has turned a section of the town into the set of a wild west movie and now dresses up as the Sheriff and sits in his Sheriff's office all day!). Whenever I saw signs for Flagstaff it made me think of you, Tempe! I also thought of you in Hollywood when I went to Ringo Starr's house!

Williams is where the idiot Flagstaff roomate Jose used to work. There's some sort of kitchy Flinstones attraction in the area. There's all sorts of hidden kitch in northern Arizona due to route 66 and the history of that old highway. Did you stop by Flagstaff at all? Hollywood! So lucky! My sister wants to go there and play at the Chinese theater. Ringo Starr, Ringo Starr?? Fainting...dying...dead.

• I was in line to pay for my food for lunch and a girl tapped me on the shoulder and told me she loved my bag. It was my OK Go bag. She said she saw them in concert and thought they were really awesome. It made me so happy! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
  • Hot pink nail polish
    Katie is my ROOMMATE finally
    Last semester of school smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
  • -typing this on my new laptop
    -being at college
    -starting college
    -college in general!
  • - Listening to Ok Go while walking to class
    - Being back on the boards

Oh, and CONGRATS, ALICE!!!

• QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Aug 25 2008, 10:49 PM)
    - Listening to Ok Go while walking to class

I did that yesterday smile.gif

Today, Don't Bring Me Down was playing in the bathroom. It was the original, though. But it still made me think of OK Go, which made me happy. I didn't even know that song until after they did the cover, so I pretty much associate that song with them. Same with a couple other covers they did that I didn't know before.
  • I have a flat screen monitor at work. Yay!
  • I Live In Delaware!!!!!

And I'm Mad Proud, yo. biggrin.gif
  • I am the most happy little fan girl ever with a perma-smile to match.
  • ^^^

Why? Elaborate!!
  • haha, I know why
    Check out the secret dakota ring blog comments
  • Yeah, what Rebekker said. biggrin.gif
  • ZOMG!!!!!!! Becky, that's pretty awesome. "The B is for Boston". I called you, btw.
  • Becky, that's fantastic! Woah, internet banter. This is how romantic comedy movies begin, you know. wink.gif