In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jul 22 2008, 06:24 PM)
    Well, he used to really like pumpkin spice flavored things, but there was this one time when I made pumpkin spice brownies and that's when he decided to tell me that he didn't like pumpkin flavored things anymore except pumpkin pie. That might have changed by now though. I think he just got overloaded with pumpkin stuff when people heard he liked it.

Heh, well, I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing! smile.gif
  • guss fuin what
    i'm drunkk ;yes i am. fit's my thrid day fo bdays celebratiosn

IJI >OVE ANDYRRRROSOSSSSS
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYlOItZXC38

Just in case anyone missed this 1st time as it was posted over a year ago by jaqueline, check out Andy being super adorable from 1m 10 secs...
  • hey everyone! smile.gif i'm new here and i bring with me 2 mega-sized rusty fanart/photo mosaics as a peace offering laugh.gif hope it's clear enough for you guys to recognise which rusty photos these came from. the tiles* making up rusty's face are basically from a collection of miniature rusty/ok go photos/album art.

*since i'm terribly lacking in the quantity department, the mosaics didn't turn out THAT well because of the lack of variety and shades, but i sure hope it's good enough! (of course when i have the time i'll go save everything from the visual miscellany thread)

(profile of andy in his rusty brown suit)

(andy in invincible going woh-oh-oh!)
  • AHH!

omg that's so amazingly awesome. and welcome to the boards, Yorkshire!
  • Oh wow. That's amazing, Yorkshire! Seriously impressed. Welcome to the boards smile.gif
  • that is amazing!
  • Aaahhh! thats so super dooper yorkshire!! the first one is very cool.
  • Holy shit! That's awesome! I've always been way impressed with those kinds of things. I've never actually tried it myself. But I think they're awesome. Great job! And Welcome to the boards!!! biggrin.gif
  • (sorry, double post)
  • WOW. I'll agree with everyone is saying that mosaic is beyond awesome
    And welcomeee!
  • whoa thanks for all the compliments : ) do send me more pics so i can do some of the other band members/more rusty! i need rather huge photos, and in different shades...
  • Agreed, those are really cool! Keep it up!
  • wow yorkshire...
  • hopefully i'll be seeing this fella soon
  • Has anyone posted these pictures of Mr. Ross? If yes, it wouldn't hurt to see them again anyways. (Especially not for Katie. tongue.gif)

Oh, do view in full. So cute. biggrin.gif

• QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 27 2008, 10:24 PM)
    Has anyone posted these pictures of Mr. Ross? If yes, it wouldn't hurt to see them again anyways. (Especially not for Katie. tongue.gif)

Oh, do view in full. So cute. biggrin.gif

omg! where did you get those? THEY'RE GORGEOUS PHOTOS!
    Thanks, Courtney!
  • The second one is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! AHHH
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 28 2008, 12:53 AM)
    The second one is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! AHHH

AND the first one too! wink.gif

Did anybody had the prescience of saving the one with the underwear before it was taken down?

Sally, at the sdr page, Andy said he had added new pics.

AND I just saw they posted new pics! of the SDR show at the photos section of the SDR page!

WOOHOOOO!!!!!