In this Discussion

OK Go Store

Comments

• QUOTE (Hurley @ Jun 24 2008, 12:44 PM)
    hmm maybe, milosh told me when he did reply to me that the hoodie i orderd might be out in my size. what did you order? if you dont mind me asking.

i orderd
    Brown Zip Hoodie - Eden Pattern Logo
    OK Go Brown EP #1
    OK Go Pink EP #2
    Oh No Album Limited with DVD
    OK Go Self Titled CD
    Brown Oh No Logo Tanks

I ordered
    The camera with mystery photos
    Brown EP
    Pink EP
    The red sleevless shirt
    Flipbook
    ans some stickers

It might be the sweatshirt that they're out of, I have one but I got that a long while ago
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jun 24 2008, 10:14 PM)
    I ordered
    The camera with mystery photos
    Brown EP
    Pink EP
    The red sleevless shirt
    Flipbook
    ans some stickers

It might be the sweatshirt that they're out of, I have one but I got that a long while ago

ok well eitherway im still happy and would much prefer waiting than to get money refunded. i hope the hoodie fits, since im a small. but on a plus note OMG Milosh is a god. he just emailed me saying hes shipping it off, with a limited edition autographed flipbook.
    mad.gif im so happy.

Edit: lol the angry face should have been a happy face lol.
  • I'm kinda traumatized to order something from the store because I got a t-shirt from the JC and it never arrived here...plus the shipping is kinda expensive sad.gif

P.S.-I know I haven't been around but where is JC??why am I in the capitol records street team?? (I'm sure there's a topic about this, forgive me for my ignorance fellow boardies)
  • QUOTE (Hurley @ Jun 24 2008, 05:47 PM)
    ok well eitherway im still happy and would much prefer waiting than to get money refunded. i hope the hoodie fits, since im a small. but on a plus note OMG Milosh is a god. he just emailed me saying hes shipping it off, with a limited edition autographed flipbook.
    mad.gif im so happy.

That's awesome!
  • just ordered something from the store about a week ago, and only got to read about the horror stories now. well i'l just hope my goodies come, i'm just a little worried since i'm not in the states unsure.gif i guess i shouldn't bug Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore/milosh until i'm sure the stuff won't come right?
  • im guessing from your username your from the UK also?

give it 3-4 weeks if you can, then email milosh and he will sort things out for you =]
  • QUOTE (Hurley @ Jun 24 2008, 11:47 PM)
    mad.gif im so happy.

Edit: lol the angry face should have been a happy face lol.

Aw, you'll get the autographed flipbook? I remember, when I ordered allt hose things a couple of months ago there was this special, answer some questions and you'll get those flipbooks for free thing and Milosh said I'd get one but it wasn't with the stuff when it came...

And I agree with Mia about the shipping thing, not that, but the money I had to pay when it arrived at the German border, 24 Euro, which is really a lot... sad.gif

I'm still happy I ordered my stuff though tongue.gif
  • I've got a great idea for the Ok Go store: Ok Go postcards! Wouldn't it be fun to send your friends Ok Go postcards? There should be a place on the website to send people free Ok Go e-cards too. I'm in a cardy mood.
  • I love that idea, Rose!!!
  • yes yes, I like it too, I want cards from the boardies from all around the world biggrin.gif that'd be great
  • afew years ago we got asked for ideas for the shop, theres a thread somewhere..
  • I also think that idea is pretty freakin awesome

edit: Oh, and I just noticed that the book "Things I've Learned from Women Who've Dumped Me" is back up on the store. And it says that it'll be signed again, too. I don't know when that happened. But this talk of the store made me want to go look at it again and I noticed it was back. Too bad I already bought it from Barnes and Noble after it wasn't on the site anymore. So, I'll just have to get him to sign it whenever I see him again.
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Sep 5 2008, 07:00 PM)
    I also think that idea is pretty freakin awesome

edit: Oh, and I just noticed that the book "Things I've Learned from Women Who've Dumped Me" is back up on the store. And it says that it'll be signed again, too. I don't know when that happened. But this talk of the store made me want to go look at it again and I noticed it was back. Too bad I already bought it from Barnes and Noble after it wasn't on the site anymore. So, I'll just have to get him to sign it whenever I see him again.

Which means you'll see him again and you'll get a personal message!!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Sep 6 2008, 02:48 PM)
    Which means you'll see him again and you'll get a personal message!!

Yes! laugh.gif
  • Update:

I guess Milosh gave up on the Hoodies coming in, because he sent me my camera and my flipbook yesterday with a note that said he was refunding my hoodie money. Ahh well.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 17 2008, 02:22 AM)
    Update:

I guess Milosh gave up on the Hoodies coming in, because he sent me my camera and my flipbook yesterday with a note that said he was refunding my hoodie money. Ahh well.

same here -- i ordered the hoodie a while back with a tee, and only received the tee (and a refund for the hoodie). DJRose you mean the brown hoodie with awesome print, right? -sigh- we need MORE HOODIES! unsure.gif
  • That would be the one I meant, yes. And agreed. biggrin.gif
  • i sort of figured sad.gif
    my mom got her refund awhile ago, but i sure loved that pattern... damn me for waiting too long to order one!! i don't like the new design at all
  • Is the brown eden the only hoodie that's out or is the black one too?
  • i got my okgo shirt this summer, and it's amazing!
    it's the purple swirly one
    (or whatever it's called)
    and it didn't take as long as i had expected, either
    which is an added bonus