LOCKSLEY!!

Comments

• ladies, i can get 3 locksley songs on rock band

all over again

dont make me wait

she does

convince me to buy them!
    (doesnt take much )
  • they are 3 of my personal faves and they are fun songs andddd they just rock. so do it wink.gif
  • this is good enough for me =p

they shall be got!
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Oct 12 2008, 02:25 PM)
    There was a bar in the front of the place, and in the back room was where they had bands play and stuff. So, they put these big huge Xs on both of our hands if we were under 21 so we couldn't stay in the bar or get any drinks. And it was like permanent marker! It hasn't came off yet. And when I woke up this morning I had half of an X on my face from laying on it! It took me a while to scrub it off.

First time you've been X'ed? It sucks so much. One time I had these HUGE Xs. The lines were like half an inch thick and the marker smelled so bad. It was actually kind of funny because I was in shock from seeing Xs so big (normally they're like the ones you have) and the guy was kind of laughing at my horrified face and everyone else in line was in shock about how big they were (I was the first person in line to get Xs). Luckily, there's only a few venues here that still do that. The rest use stamps that are easy to wash off or wristbands for those who can drink.

QUOTE (Rebekker @ Oct 12 2008, 02:25 PM)
    And blowing bubbles with his gum as he played.

Aww, they still do that? FYI, Tony, their drummer, blows some of the biggest bubbles I have ever seen. Like as big as his face. While he's drumming too!

But then, since there was water on the cymbals, when Sam hit the two on the ends water splashed everywhere making a really cool effect! I got it on video too!

Water on drums is definitely the coolest effect ever. If I were a drummer, I would have water on my drums all the time, except that might not be the best thing for the drums.

After they got off stage they stayed in the back room with everybody to talk to all the fans and stuff. After I saw all of Locksley I looked for Jason cuz I knew I had to talk to him for Kalinda. I saw him across a group of people and he wasn't talking to anyone and he saw me and waved. I'm assuming he recognized me from being there way early, cuz he was sitting outside Beat Kitchen when we got there and he was walking around back and forth on his phone for a long time while we were playing cards, and from being in the front row. I went over and asked to take a picture and he said, "Alright, who's taking it?" And I said Me, I guess, cuz my friend was off buying a CD or something. And he said, "Why don't we let (name) take it", I don't remember his name, and I don't think he was actually in the band, but involved with it somehow. So, he took my camera and then Jason just wrapped his arms around my neck. laugh.gif Then I talked to him a little bit and told him about how he has to come back to San Francisco. And then we said bye, and he told me thanks for coming out early, so he did notice me from before the show.

Thank you again for delivering my message! It's scary how good Jason's memory is. The second time I ever saw him (which was a year after I first met him), he was like, "Oh my god, how are you?!" and came up and gave me a hug and started introducing me to the rest of the guys in the band and started telling them about when we first met. I wasn't expecting him to remember me at all.

That was a great write-up! I felt like I was there! I really want Locksley and Hymns to come to San Francisco.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Oct 12 2008, 10:48 PM)
    First time you've been X'ed?

Yup, First Time I've been X'd.

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Oct 12 2008, 10:48 PM)
    Aww, they still do that? FYI, Tony, their drummer, blows some of the biggest bubbles I have ever seen. Like as big as his face. While he's drumming too!

Yeah! I saw him do a big bubble too! And then it popped like all over his mouth! laugh.gif

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Oct 12 2008, 10:48 PM)
    Thank you again for delivering my message! It's scary how good Jason's memory is. The second time I ever saw him (which was a year after I first met him), he was like, "Oh my god, how are you?!" and came up and gave me a hug and started introducing me to the rest of the guys in the band and started telling them about when we first met. I wasn't expecting him to remember me at all.

Yeah, I might see them again in less than a month if I go to this concert a couple hours away in November. It's actually going to be in the same town that my friend that went to this concert's going to college! It'll be so weird if he remembers me. Cuz, I'm used to like when I went to see OK Go, and then not even a month later I went to see them again and they didn't seem to remember me.

Oh, and yeah, I didn't even talk to him before the concert, I decided to wait until after, and when he saw me after, He was waving at me and acting like we already knew each other, haha, just because he recognized me from earlier. He was so cool
  • I think with OK Go, it just takes something crazy to get them to remember you. Like I first met Andy on his first tour with the band and my sister and I were the last people to leave because we were waiting for our ride. Then I saw them again about three months later and when the sis and I went up to him, he said, "Weren't you two the girls that stayed until 7 a.m. after the last show?"

But Jason just remembers everyone he's ever met.
  • alright dudes. i've pretty much said all i can about these guys... they rock. if you can go see them, do it. i can't wait to see them again, really!

here's a few of my pics... the rest are on my facebook!!

hymns drum kit:

kai wub.gif

jesse being awesome

jordan is the cutest thing ever... seriously. he got down on his knees in front of me and was jammin and his hair brushed up against my head, it was so big and awesome haha

more kai... biggrin.gif i love his eyebrows

me and the beas smile.gif

jason and i... how i love him!

laz sandwich. yum

kai on the side
  • I got one video up so far.
    Gosh! Youtube is being extremely slow!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zROJz_rAEk - Don't Make Me Wait
  • i can't wait to watch!!!
    andddd i don't know why my photos haven't rotated... they're rotated on Photobucket... sorry if you are hurting your neck looking at my beautiful pictures wink.gif
  • Those are great pictures. smile.gif

I'm seeing them on the 20th at the Troubadour....I've seen them a few times before, so I'm excited about seeing them again!
  • I got two more up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQwRZ4REOdY - Kid With the Replaceable Head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VzYt8mXaMI - Whatcha Gonna Do (one where Jordan pours water all over the drums)
  • colour me a complete convert, the 3 songs i bought on rockband rock =]
  • i knew you would!!!
  • Ok, so these guys are like super duper awesome!

So, I got an add request from the Locksley Street Team on Myspace, and I accepted it, and I got a bulletin announcement about a live chat. So, apparently Locksley gets on their computer every week to have a live chat with their street team! You can type in questions and stuff and they have a live video going of them, and they answer questions and give whatever news they might have at the time. It's SOO awesome!! And I think it's really great that they do that!

I happened to miss it today because I wasn't paying attention to the time and I went out to the store, and I got back RIGHT as it just got over sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif They have a thing where you can watch the videos though and I watched the one from today and last week, and they are SO funny! I love them so much, and I'm so upset I missed it.
    But I will Definitely not miss it next week! I'm so excited!
  • Is that BlogTV?
    that sounds suspiciously like BlogTV
    my youtubers do blogtv shows a lot, they're very awesome.

but that's really epicly cool that a band will do that for the street team smile.gif

I like Locksley, but I don't know that much. I would buy their cds and educate myself but I'm pretty broke atm.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Oct 16 2008, 07:30 PM)
    Is that BlogTV?
    that sounds suspiciously like BlogTV
    my youtubers do blogtv shows a lot, they're very awesome.

but that's really epicly cool that a band will do that for the street team smile.gif

I like Locksley, but I don't know that much. I would buy their cds and educate myself but I'm pretty broke atm.

it's actually justin.tv

Boo, being broke sad.gif
  • YAY!!!!
    Thanks 7*'s!! Those are amazing! I didn't see those before
  • Ahhhh hahahahaha smile.gifsmile.gif

"The Hook" is my favorite....Yeeeaahhhhh