In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• is it me, or is damian starting to resemble some sort of a cross between chris martin-thom yorke? (frontmen of coldplay and radiohead respectively) with his new short, cropped hair and all. and no, resembling thom yorke can hardly be an insult wink.gif

and oh, it's just great seeing damian at the MPP party; i do think it's a good cause albeit not being in the states myself.
  • hello everyone! i've made 2 rusty mosaics over at the andy thread, so i thought maybe it's time to do some damian! hope you guys can figure which pic this came from laugh.gif

and hmmm, the baby 'tiles' --if you would squint; i think photobucket has shrunk my original image size--are meant to be pics of damian and okgo in general, but i've run out of damians of different shades so somewhere out there, there may be a solo rusty pic or two. oh someome please PM-spam me with some delicious, multicoloured damians!

• Ahh, welcome to the boards, Yorkshire! [hah, your username reminds me of those York peppermint patties.] So, are you actually from Yorkshire or do you just aspire to live there one day?

Oh, and really love the Damian mosaic! These kinda mosiacs are such fun to make!
  • I love it! Good job!
  • wow!
    how the christ did you do that? please excuse my ignorance of technology..
  • I cannot remember if I posted this (and I am too lazy to look it up), but Damian added a bit of a blurb in Teen Vogue's September 2007 article about Tech Junkies and people's addiction to iPod's, cell phones, and the internet (which I completely 100% without a doubt agree whole-heartedly about). Here's what he had to say:

Damian Kulash, lead singer of Chicago band OK Go, sees the 'my friends are going to think this rocked' phenomenon on a regular basis (this is in relation to people's consciousness on what they like, i.e., if they really enjoy posting pictures/spending all their time on the phone, versus what they think their friends like). "I often joke to audiences about their impulse to hoist a gadget in front of their faces in times of greatest bliss, he says" (no kidding!).

OK Go's Kulash is hopeful that the power of the present will always be able to beat teach compulsion. "A sea of phones is not much of a crowd to play to," he says, "but at a good show, even the most stalwart of amateur documentarians are usually shaken into experiencing the moment themselves. The communication that happens at a concert is a very human thing, and as clever as digital contraptions can be, they're pretty ill-suited to capture it."

• ^ I'm writing a paper about the reliance on iPhones and Blackberries (guilty) and how they are basically taking over the world, haha, but I am TOTES quoting Damian in it smile.gif
  • I felt this needed a bump smile.gif

[/quote]

thank you so much for that
    he looks so darling!
  • New video of Damian on Ok Go's YouTube channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boHKHK3L4Rc
    A very awesome 25 seconds.
  • I love Damian being nerdy. xD
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Nov 20 2008, 06:59 AM)
    New video of Damian on Ok Go's YouTube channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boHKHK3L4Rc
    A very awesome 25 seconds.

i love that mr. kulash can appreciate completely useless things as much as i can
  • QUOTE (heydoofball @ Nov 23 2008, 09:57 AM)
    i love that mr. kulash can appreciate completely useless things as much as i can

You took the words out of my mouth laugh.gif
    Damian is so crazy xD
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jan 4 2008, 11:56 PM)

Damian, attempting the Single Ladies Dance.
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Feb 7 2009, 08:25 AM)
    Damian, attempting the Single Ladies Dance.

Gee, if that is not the most subtle way of expressing "I'm taken," I don't know what is!

I am bored at work, and found a few pictures I do not remember seeing here.

I really hope that even with this new "grandpa" style Damian NEVER gets rid of that animal shirt. It is too lovely.
  • Grandpa Damian? aww I'm missing out on something...
  • i'm miserable right now
    but seeing that last pic, tdog. brought a huge smile to my face smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Feb 7 2009, 11:56 PM)
    Grandpa Damian? aww I'm missing out on something...

The band's new "grey" style, I mean. No more patterns, it seems. Not that I do not like it, but I will miss that gorgeous animal cracker shirt.
  • I'm gonna miss all the patterns sad.gif

But I love the pictures T-Dog
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 7 2009, 11:50 AM)
    Gee, if that is not the most subtle way of expressing "I'm taken," I don't know what is!

I really hope that even with this new "grandpa" style Damian NEVER gets rid of that animal shirt. It is too lovely.

If you liked than you shoulda put a ring on it. oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh.

And I'm going to miss the prints too. Sad day.