In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 25 2009, 08:16 PM)
    I've said it before and I say it now, your uni life reads like a soap opera... And stupid situation still!! I have no idea what you could do.

Hahahaha I knooooow.
    Sucks.
    Harry cycled past me today. He was wearing his glasses and looking all moody. Mmmmmm...... rolleyes.gif
  • was he wearing a suede jacket with fringe down the side? OH! and a helmet with stars and stripes painted on??? PLEASE does ha have a mustache? let him have a mustache!!
  • Is his last name Potter

Related: I was looking for Harry Potter in the phonebook and instead found Youngblood Potter.
    I died laughing.
  • QUOTE (Jillian Summer! @ Jan 27 2009, 08:21 PM)
    Is his last name Potter

Related: I was looking for Harry Potter in the phonebook and instead found Youngblood Potter.
    I died laughing.

I haven't been here for a few months, so welcome... and... this is awesome
    *claps*

hi. jerk. you and i. were supposed to hang tonight. you punked out. leaving cute notes on my door is not enough.
    cute. but not enough.
  • 2009 sucks ass. a lot of people i know have gone through break ups recently, its bullshit, i say we skip over the rest of 2009.

also. tonight i cut michelle out of my life. at least for now. all traces of her on my computer are gone. also got rid of around 40 gigs of assorted crap that was taking up too much space. if i got rid of all my comics i could get back another 12. wow i got a lot of shit on my computer. and all i really use it for is reading, the internet and mah jong.
  • That's intense Joe. But be warned, someday you may be friends who secretly resent each other... yay!
  • i just couldnt keep watching her fuck herself up anymore. she wouldnt listen when i tried to help, so ive given up. i dont intend on ever being her friend now, i dont intend on ever seeing her again. its really hard.
  • I've been lurking on this thread for a while... I wanted to add some happiness to it...

I met someone. I like him a lot. A LOT.

I've only been seeing him for like a month and I'm already falling for him.

I love relationships at the beginning when its all fresh and new and exciting smile.gif
  • ^ Aw, that's so cute! I'm happy for you!

As for me, I still like the same red-haired boy I used to like a year ago.

NOTHING.

And there won't ever be anything seeing as they built a new school and I have to go there now and even if I go back next year, he won't be there because he's a senior. sad.gif

And you'd think I'd actually said more than two words to the guy. I'm hopeless.
  • YAY, Jen!! So lovely smile.gif

I still like my coach. But meh.
    Blind date tonight, woop! I've heard that my guy's very sweet. And Welsh. Good start wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 10 2009, 01:56 PM)
    YAY, Jen!! So lovely smile.gif

I still like my coach. But meh.
    Blind date tonight, woop! I've heard that my guy's very sweet. And Welsh. Good start wink.gif

GOOD LUCK, Allie!
  • Good luck, Allie!!!

Welsch, huh? That'll be a tough language to speak with him in. laugh.gif
  • OK, MAJOR situation.

The date was awesome, he was lovely and cute and sweet and we had absolutely loads in common so we were talking for hours and I drank rather a lot and we swapped numbers and he was just adorable. Which is fab. And a second year so he's more mature, yay! We went on almost EXACTLY the same road trip in the states this summer, so weird!! Then he wanted to go to a club with his friends, but I said I should get back because I had an essay to write, so we said goodbye. Then as I was walking out I saw a group of guys from my college, who are in the boat club and included the coach's best friend Harry who I like. They invited me to have a drink with them and I figured that one drink couldn't hurt so I sat down.

One drink turned into several, and I got wasted (what's new?). Harry was being very flirty and we were getting on well and then on the way home he kissed me... yumness. So now I'm confused again as to who I like or what I want to happen. Harry and I were kissing (on the way home, at the bar at my college, on the way up to my room.... unsure.gifrolleyes.gif ) for a very long time. Hmmm.

Confused much?
  • I'll be writing to you soon, Wifey.
    But that's my girl wink.gif
  • Well. That ends that. sad.gif I was expecting it; it just makes me real sad.

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Feb 9 2009, 06:44 PM)
    I met someone. I like him a lot. A LOT.

I've only been seeing him for like a month and I'm already falling for him.

Hee, I've been reading about that. smile.gif

QUOTE (sweetness @ Feb 9 2009, 03:22 AM)
    also. tonight i cut michelle out of my life. at least for now. all traces of her on my computer are gone.

That's a hard but good step to take, honestly.
  • Alright. You guys might remember that guy who's a senior and a ginger and my section leader?
    I wrote him a message over myspace (fml, i know) to tell him I like him. I used the phrases "You're the cat's meow" and "I dig you like an archaeologist" and asked about the twizzler.
    No reply.
    Then, my friend Lauren was in her drama class, and they weren't doing anything, so she was showing some people this book of quotes she wrote down, that were famous and witty from Dr Suess and Bon Jovi and whatnot. She let this girl, Caitlyn, read it. Caitlyn's always kinda been annoying since I met her in grade six. Well, after she reads it, she hands it back to Lauren and says "Is that where Nathan got 'I dig you like an archaeologist'?" and Lauren's like "No?" and then she tells me about it in English and I flip out.

Then, I hear about it from peaople and I'm all spiky towards everyone but two or three people. Then in Taryn's french class, one of my friends said "Ugh you know what's creepy? My friend Jill. She keeps putting a bunch of twizzlers in guys' pockets all the time. Isn't that CREEPY?" So I'm pissed.
    So later that day, Bethany and I are walking towards the door to leave Geometry (Nathan's calc class is next door) and we see him standing out there so we freak out and cut through another class.
    I get to Spanish, and Lauren tells me that she walked into chorus a few minutes early and his chorus class was still in there but they had free time or whatever so they were just talking. And she hears the word "twizzler." And she finds all the mads huddled around Nathan, telling everyone that I'm stalking him, or some crap. SO LAUREN THREW A BITCHFIT.
    We figure he wanted to talk to me, so Amelia, Taryn, and I go to the band room after school and he gives me a note. AND IT'S HIM SAYING THAT HE'S SORRY WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS AND THAT I'M CREEPY BUT A GOOD WRITER. FML.
    I wrote him back saying that we can be friends if he tries a little bit and we aren't THAT different and he should at least try.
    No reply to this day. By the way he's going out with Caitlyn but she's cheating on him smile.gif

So we decided to strike revenge. Things we have so far:
    -Phone number, house AND cell.
    -General idea of where he lives.
    -License plate numbers of both vehicles he drives. (usually uses the red one so it can match his stupid hair that is so cute asagfdsdhfg)

He was not like this a few months ago. Up until December, he would say hi to me in the halls and watch me get braided hair and smile at me rkalkdfjkladf.
  • Senior Ginger guy sounds like an asshole.
  • He basically is. I can't believe I liked him augh.
  • Um, kids in high school are stupid. Ta da! If you just shrug it off and act like it's not a big deal, I'm sure it'll pass over in time and in a few months, nobody will even remember it happened because everyone in high school has the collective memory of a flea most of the time.

In the meantime, if I guy can't take you dropping hints without getting weirded out than good riddance to bad rubbish, says I. I wouldn't necessarily "take revenge," either, 'cause that's not going to make him change his mind and he'll just tell everyone you're even more creepy (which you're not. Giving people candy does not = stalker). Just play it cool. If people ask you about it, it's like, "So what? He's not interested. Whatever. Not a big deal." If he confronts you about it, same thing.

One day, some guy will like you and your subtle Twizzler flirting.

• ^^^ Katy is better at stating things than I am.