In this Discussion

Brooklyn Show 3/8

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hey! I only started this thread because it seemed like every other show had a thread but the NY one.

I went to this show the other day. Who else went? My friend has some photos and videos that I shall try to put up later. But this show rocked! It was awesome.

Comments

• QUOTE (porifera @ Mar 11 2009, 02:46 PM)
    Hey! I only started this thread because it seemed like every other show had a thread but the NY one.

I went to this show the other day. Who else went? My friend has some photos and videos that I shall try to put up later. But this show rocked! It was awesome.

It was sold out, so it was crazy there.. ya?

• QUOTE (bullshituous @ Mar 12 2009, 08:54 AM)
    It was sold out, so it was crazy there.. ya?

Feh, not really. MHoW is a larger venue but the way its set up makes it feel a lot more intimate than it actually is, so it's really not that crazy. Although I've only ever been up in the balcony, not on the floor.
  • Katy and I were at MHoW for a sold out Bishop Allen show and it was Way crazier in there. I honestly think scalpers bought up that show. There was a woman standing about a block from the door with a stack of tickets like an inch thick. Bitch.

• Wait, so you guys were in the balcony?
  • I went. if scalpers really did buy up the show, that ticks me off because i had to buy a ticket $20 over the original price mad.gif
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Mar 13 2009, 10:25 PM)
    Wait, so you guys were in the balcony?

Yep! We had some sweet spots too.
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Mar 13 2009, 10:25 PM)
    Wait, so you guys were in the balcony?

Were you there for Longwave's set? We were the ones who screamed out "WELCOME BACK SHANNON" after the third song.

QUOTE (resastra @ Mar 13 2009, 10:42 PM)
    I went. if scalpers really did buy up the show, that ticks me off because i had to buy a ticket $20 over the original price mad.gif

Really?? Where from? Mine was only $30, which is probably just a little more than what I would have paid had I actually purchased tix from Ticketmaster. Rachel and Amy paid like, $45, but they also got them over a month before the show from Stub Hub.