In this Discussion

OK Go on TV shows, movies commercials etc.

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 25 2009, 08:18 AM)
    She already knows we think so. Katy and I have talked about this before, so I messaged Trish and told her. She thinks it would be pretty boring, but we all know she's wrong.

It doesn't need to be a REAL reality series. It can all be made up. Most reality series are. It'll be a semi-reality series.
  • http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/info....=brcitystories1
    There's an interview with OK Go.It's called City Stories...I don't know if someone has post it before
    because I wasn't here for a long time.
  • Scrolling through the cast list for "I Love You Man" on http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1155056/ and I noticed that there's a locker room attendant played by a guy named - Are you ready for this?! - JON BAGGIO.

It's def. not Damian. But I have to wonder if he was the inspiration for the name.
  • haha wow. What are the odds that's just a weird coincidence?
  • haha Bekker and I just saw a commercial for Fish Oil, I think by Nature Made? Anyway, Trish was in it! Bunch of people doing ballroom type dancing smile.gif

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but... haha we got excited. She's all blondie now!
  • haha, yes, it was very exciting
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 2 2009, 08:17 PM)
    haha Bekker and I just saw a commercial for Fish Oil, I think by Nature Made? Anyway, Trish was in it! Bunch of people doing ballroom type dancing smile.gif

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but... haha we got excited. She's all blondie now!

aw man, i wanna' see!
    (too bad i most likely won't though. no cable in my house.)

oh, and i'll end up seeing it either way, but what are your guys' opinions on 'i love you man'?
    does it look like it'll be any good?
    for some reason i'm expecting it not to be
  • QUOTE (heydoofball @ Mar 3 2009, 12:15 AM)
    oh, and i'll end up seeing it either way, but what are your guys' opinions on 'i love you man'?
    does it look like it'll be any good?
    for some reason i'm expecting it not to be

I can't get my husband to agree to see it. I had to get my friend.
  • I think "I Love You, Man" looked funny. I wanted to see it before I realized that it was the movie OK Go was in
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Mar 3 2009, 10:46 AM)
    I think "I Love You, Man" looked funny. I wanted to see it before I realized that it was the movie OK Go was in

Me too!

I love Paul Rudd. So hilarious.

Watch this starting 1:45 -- http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jh...title=paul-rudd
  • so... i can't sleep, still on Vegas time...
    anyway, i flip the tv to MTV and what are the odds... the Safe Sex show is on!! The one where they feature interviews with Damian and Tim... within seconds of me turning it on, they came up, I about died. It's pretty old... Maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Someone has posted them on here I think, and I know you can find them on MTV.com but it takes awhile to dig up and it's in installments

The myth about jumping up and down to avoid a pregnancy (yeah)
    "I'm PRETTY sure you can't un-pregnant yourself."-Damian

Damian: Use a condom, don't get sick
    Tim: Don't get sick girl.
  • Looks like an interview with Damian (and some other really cool people) will be in this upcoming book - It looks like it's something for people who do a lot of self-promotion on the internet.

http://cinematech.blogspot.com/2009/03/fan...whos-in-it.html
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Mar 4 2009, 02:40 PM)

Thank you for that! I love Paul Rudd, too. I just saw I Love You, Man at a free preview screening. It's cute. If you like Paul Rudd, you'll like this movie. And OK Go are in it, but not till the very end. After the end, in fact. Kind of like Ferris Bueller.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqVX9wjtCRM

ok go's here it goes again covered on american idol

(i reckon the idol contestants' version is pretty eeky, but who am i to judge wink.gif)
  • Hahaha, that was so nerdy, wholesome, and Kidz-boppy. Thank you for that.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 18 2009, 09:26 PM)
    Thank you for that! I love Paul Rudd, too. I just saw I Love You, Man at a free preview screening. It's cute. If you like Paul Rudd, you'll like this movie. And OK Go are in it, but not till the very end. After the end, in fact. Kind of like Ferris Bueller.

I usually stay for the credits anyway, this is just more incentive. Thanks!!!
  • I realize I've been away, but I couldn't resist....
    My cousin went on a field trip to the S.F. area, and she freaked out when she saw this:

Needless to say, her classmates thought she was crazy. I think she was smart and quick to take out her camera and get a shot of it for me! I love her, and this is why I'm taking her to see OK Go!
  • AHH I want to rip down that billboard and put it in my room!!!
  • That is so cool. I mean how did they get a big van like that in up there?

Just kidding. So glad your cousin took a picture and you shared it with us all!
  • That billboard is So awesome!!!