In this Discussion

What are you listening to right now this second?

Comments

• I've heard of Hotpress too! Awesome. Right now though, I'm listening to Humanlab "To Believe." Their music is great and they're great guys too!
  • "She's The 1" - SDR
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 20 2009, 05:51 AM)
    "She's The 1" - SDR

I just know 'She's The One - Robbie Williams' ^^

¡Viva La Gloria! - Green Day
  • "Wholy holy" Aretha Franklin
  • Underdog - Kasabian
  • QUOTE (PinkMuffin @ Jun 25 2009, 02:59 PM)
    I just know 'She's The One - Robbie Williams' ^^

They've only played it live, it's not recorded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP0GUdegzp0
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 1 2009, 01:45 PM)
    They've only played it live, it's not recorded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP0GUdegzp0

I still need to ask aross why they haven't recorded it. It's freaking fantabulous and I must needs a studio recording of it!!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jul 1 2009, 04:18 PM)
    I still need to ask aross why they haven't recorded it. It's freaking fantabulous and I must needs a studio recording of it!!

Well, when he was all, "let's record something soon!" to Josh in December, I was like, "RECORD 'SHE'S THE ONE' NO SERIOUSLY" and he was like, "sure." But who knows what they've been up to lately.
  • The Seedy Seeds ~ "The Little Patton"
  • stage one to five of MUSE (un)united states of eurasia... this whole project is amazing awesome perfect weird and stunning ... wow.
  • I'm listening to Lights - February air.

It is so romantic biggrin.gif
  • Lights - Saviour
  • ashley tisdale's "crank it up" off her new album lol i've been streaming it off her myspace haha but before that I've listening to Kings of Leon smile.gif
  • Dot Dot Dot ~ Hidden Track

Why don't they do this live? Seriously. I lurve it.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Aug 14 2009, 03:21 PM)
    Dot Dot Dot ~ Hidden Track

Why don't they do this live? Seriously. I lurve it.

pretty sure that's called soundtrack to life... i wub.gif it too... i got to hear it live once!.. at the acoustic show in february...
  • Blue Eyes - Mika
  • ...something by Count Basie. XD I guess there's something very wrong with me...
  • well at this time i'm listening to T&C, Under Par and Identity Crisis from Thrice's album Identity Crisis as i am currently trying to learn the guitar parts for these songs.
    if i aint learning parts for songs then i listen to a lot of different things in a short period of time.
  • Alice Nine - Cross Game *gotta love japanese music* wub.gif