In this Discussion

Hello, Jugglers

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hey, Jugglers:

We're working on finding you a new home. But for now, let this be your crash pad. Let's have a heart to heart.

And let us know if you live out in the great American west. The boys will be visiting you soon:

3/20 - San Diego, CA - House Of Blues
3/21 - Anaheim, CA - House Of Blues
3/24 - Santa Cruz, CA - The Catalyst
3/25 - San Francisco, CA - Great American Music Hall
3/27 - Portland, OR - Wonder Ballroom
3/28 - Seattle, WA - Chop Suey

your friend and confidant,

jorge

Comments

• I wasn't in the Juggling Club before as I was late to joining the boards and discovering OK Go, and it was already down, but I wanted to be.

I also wish I lived out there in the west or the east so I could have went to those shows, but I guess I'll just have to wait til they come around here and the show isn't 21+ dry.gif
  • I just want the old JC boards back so I can copy the "LIEK LOLZ" thread and save it forever and ever. I'm so sad I didn't do that before. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 22 2009, 09:14 PM)
    I just want the old JC boards back so I can copy the "LIEK LOLZ" thread and save it forever and ever. I'm so sad I didn't do that before. sad.gif

HAH. I forgot about that.
  • The only good bit I found about the Juggling Club was getting stuff for free, and having it sent over here from the Americas.

Yeah, I got a cool poster, so cool that I kept the tube saying it was from Hollywood.