In this Discussion

LOCKSLEY!!

1235»

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 28 2009, 11:36 PM)
    i haven't been on the boards for awhile but. bshit (ha) if the lyrics didn't impress you then, they may not now... the songs from their album awhile ago are pretty much the same... i don't know what it was about them, it was an earworm or something and i was hooked. jesse's voice is perfect (to me) and while the lyrics may not be top notch, i dig them. and i think they're smart boys... give 'em a chance smile.gif

I personally like the lyrics too, but I understand that not everyone might. And I really love the music and how it makes me want to dance. Haha, I LOVE Jesse's voice wub.gif
  • So, Locksley posted some new shows! I'm pretty excited

June 3rd Philadelphia, PA - World Cafe
    June 4th Fairfield, CT - StageOne
    June 11th Chicago, IL - Subterranean (17+)
    June 12th Port Washington, WI - Freeport Music Festival
    June 13th Madison, WI - The Majestic Theatre

Locksley's Events Page

• OMG.

I saw these guys open for Tinted Windows on Saturday and ever since I'm completely hooked. "Let Me Know" is permanently lodged in my brain. Also? They are very cute. I will post the pictures of me with this adorable boys later. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 3 2009, 10:32 AM)
    OMG.

I saw these guys open for Tinted Windows on Saturday and ever since I'm completely hooked. "Let Me Know" is permanently lodged in my brain. Also? They are very cute. I will post the pictures of me with this adorable boys later. biggrin.gif

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you liked them!!! biggrin.gif
  • All Pictures are Here.

But I wanna gloat a bit.

• i'm bummed i missed the great discussion here! 

for those not in the know, Locksley did release a new album called "Be in Love."  It is REALLY good too.  Anyone here heard it?  You can find out more here:

http://www.locksley.com/
    http://www.myspace.com/locksley

• It's a great album, Dude.  I had it blasting with the windows down the first really nice day we had.
  • that's great.  what are your favorite tunes off of it?
  • I've been a fan of OK Go for a while but the same goes for Locksley. (Also, I'm new here).  They are a fantastic band.

Once I figure out how to post photos on here I'll post the pics of me and them.
  • Lissy, did you hear "Oh Wisconsin" yet? ;-)
  • DJRose said:

Lissy, did you hear "Oh Wisconsin" yet? ;-)

gjiesongegienYesItisbeautifulginone 1