In this Discussion

Finally, a UK show :D

edited November -1 in OK Go
September 22nd at Cargo in London.

Who's going? If I can get someone to come with me I'll be there biggrin.gif

Comments

• I can't fucking believe it. I'm not going to be in the country. I can't FUCKING believe it.

And it looks like a really small venue so it'd be lovely and intimate. I actually might cry out of frustration.
  • about fucking time, i am going!
  • i have my tickets!
  • congratulations!

For anyone else, I messed up the link in the newsletter. The London tickets are on sale now, right here.

indeed, indeed.
  • i bough the tickets through a diff thing. will they still work? i did it on this site? http://www.cantaloupegroup.co.uk/shop/prod...products_id=953

thats ok right?
  • any site will be fine, i got mine from ticketmaster
  • thank god. omg im so excited. cant wait.
  • aahahhaaaa, I wanna gooooooo! sad.gif

But come on, a trip to Hamburg, just one-hour flight, you can do that I'm sure...
  • i have tickets 10+11

fun times...
  • Three things I'm confused about
    1- the website says it's over 18s, but the info about the show on the website and the link from the OK Go website say it's over 16s. I think I'm going to need to call up the venue. My brother is only 17 and he's who I'm going with so hopefully it's 16+
    2- I need to know what time it finishes because my brother needs to get the train home. The website says it's open til 1am but I'm hoping the gig will finish normal time
    3- I've got three links to buy tickets. One of them says they don't issue tickets but you have to print off a confirmation e-mail.

Help?
  • i used the one where you can print off your own ticket. also im gettin the train as well and i phoned up and they said the event will end before 1am so that trains are still running.
  • Scrap that. Can't go. My brother needs to be up at 6-7am the next morning D:
  • the show is a sell out..
  • anyone have any ideas who the support act is? im wondering since the site still says tba.
  • For everyone who misses tomorrow's show, or even those who will be there and want more thereafter, the boys are playing 3 dates in the UK this January.

From: http://www.thisisfakediy.co.uk/articles/ne...nuary-2010-tour :

January 2010
    11 Norwich Waterfront
    13 O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    18 O2 ABC Glasgow

Tickets for the shows go on sale on Friday 25th September

Shepherds Bush Empire is EPIC. I love that venue. I saw The Hoosiers and The Script there a year and a half ago.

UPDATE. We're up to 5 dates now, according to this.

Jan 11 – The Waterfront, Norwich
    Jan 13 – O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London
    Jan 14 – Concorde 2, Brighton
    Jan 16 - O2 Academy, Sheffield
    Jan 17 - 02 Academy, Liverpool

Just noticed that *that* list doesn't include Glasgow, so SIX dates.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 21 2009, 06:25 PM)
    For everyone who misses tomorrow's show, or even those who will be there and want more thereafter, the boys are playing 3 dates in the UK this January.

From: http://www.thisisfakediy.co.uk/articles/ne...nuary-2010-tour :

Shepherds Bush Empire is EPIC. I love that venue. I saw The Hoosiers and The Script there a year and a half ago.

UPDATE. We're up to 5 dates now, according to this.

Jan 11 – The Waterfront, Norwich
    Jan 13 – O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, London
    Jan 14 – Concorde 2, Brighton
    Jan 16 - O2 Academy, Sheffield
    Jan 17 - 02 Academy, Liverpool

Just noticed that *that* list doesn't include Glasgow, so SIX dates.

I LOVE YOU!!

TMOZ I CANT WAIT OMGAWD.
  • This makes me VERY EXCITED.

Speaking as an uninitiated: how much bang do OK Go give you for your buck?

What I am really trying to establish is if a 22:40 last train home from Norwich is likely to be of any use.

Thanks!
  • gig was amazing

had to drive in

so in the last week i have been hit £60 for the congestion charge, and £60 for apprently stopping in a park of london i am not aloud to....which is utter bullshit

so for one gig, its cost me about £150

fun times...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 29 2009, 09:16 AM)
    so in the last week i have been hit £60 for the congestion charge, and £60 for apprently stopping in a park of london i am not aloud to....which is utter bullshit

CONGESTION CHARGE? Maybe you should have taken the BENDY BUS!

(I'm sorry you have to deal with that all, but you couldn't expect that I wouldn't take the opportunity to quote Boris, could you?! wub.gif)
  • RAAAAAAAAAAAAR BENDY BUS
    I LIKE TO RIDE MY BISICLE

*starts smashing things up*