In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Sep 20 2009, 12:18 AM)
    Also, if I have offended any Damian fans or Damian himself, I apologize, I was just trying to be funneh, which doesn't always work.

I'm offended. tongue.gif

Making out with a MICROPHONE?! Psssh. Fffftt. Psss. Flllllt.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 20 2009, 01:44 AM)

Where's his wedding ring at? huh.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Sep 27 2009, 11:47 AM)

OH.SNAP!

We may soon be awash in the noise of herds of screaming girls stampeding towards Damian..
    took this @ TLA in Philly back in March. looooove<3
  • Awesome. Looks like something from the past, shot with film.
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Sep 27 2009, 12:47 PM)

Oh snap is right! Good eye Bekker.
  • In any event, I hope he is having a very happy birthday. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 20 2009, 01:44 AM)

fave.

screencap from Ok Go guest appearance on Vegas. missing d's shaggy hair.
  • OMG, go here: http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/

Just, just go.

Follow up: to see the full ad, go here: http://www.fashion-stylist.net/blog/2009/1...uve-for-uniqlo/

Oh, and here's one last one. I'll add a shot of myself standing in front of this window in a few days. wink.gif
  • Good find!

Uniqlo must have scanned the globe looking for the skinniest people alive to be in their ads. Seriously.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Oct 26 2009, 01:18 PM)

From here.

Ganked.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 25 2009, 04:40 PM)
    Oh, and here's one last one. I'll add a shot of myself standing in front of this window in a few days. wink.gif

As promised:

• haha I love you Rachel. Only a true fan could stand with dignity and take a picture with a sign in public. xD

I wish I had a Uniqlo here.
  • Awww, Heidi. It takes nothing but courage to stand in front of anything for a photo. Fandom has very little to do with it. I recently had a bunch of pictures taken of me in a deserted old chicken coop. Or is it Coup? I dunno. A building once used to house chickens. Anyway, stand wherever your little heart desires, and if someone takes a picture of the moment, all the better. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 8 2009, 12:28 PM)
    Awww, Heidi. It takes nothing but courage to stand in front of anything for a photo. Fandom has very little to do with it. I recently had a bunch of pictures taken of me in a deserted old chicken coop. Or is it Coup? I dunno. A building once used to house chickens. Anyway, stand wherever your little heart desires, and if someone takes a picture of the moment, all the better. smile.gif

It's "coop." "Coup" means something completely different.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 8 2009, 12:26 PM)
    It's "coop." "Coup" means something completely different.

Thank you, Dear.
  • Do you know why a chicken coop only has 2 doors? Because if it had 4, it'd be a sedan.

Sorry, Mike Rowe told that joke on Dirty Jobs and I've been itching to repeat it. Odd how I did it here though.