In this Discussion

Fun With Astrological Charts

edited November -1 in OK Go
Damian's birth chart (based on a noon birthtime since I don't know the hour/min, which doesn't affect it very much)

I only had time to get one done..I'll do the rest of the lads this weekend, unless someone else would like to beat me to it?
very interesting.....

Hellooo moon in scorpio!

Comments

• i really wish i knew what that all meant...
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 5 2008, 09:48 AM)
    i really wish i knew what that all meant...

Me too. smile.gif
  • Ok, so I just went to another site and got a short interpretation of the above chart that I could fit here without being superobnoxiously space taking
    This one only explains the planetary placements, not houses or aspects etc.. thus the shortness.

a short astrological interpretation of Damian's birth chart from www.alabe.com

"Rising Sign is in 11 Degrees Sagittarius
    You are known for being open, frank, outgoing and honest. At times, though, you are also blunt and quite indiscreet. Others have to learn not to take everything you say personally, because you usually do not mean any harm. You appreciate living your life in a straightforward and simple manner -- you dislike social niceties and consider them to be hindrances to real communication. You have lots and lots of energy and tend to become quite restless if you feel confined. You demand the freedom to do as you choose -- you must be self- directed or you feel trapped and anxious. With your abundant energy, you enjoy being outdoors, and you should be attracted to physical exercise or to those forms of sport which can help you burn off some of that excess energy. Very gregarious, you love to socialize -- your innate enthusiasm livens up any gathering.

Sun is in 13 Degrees Libra.
    Very sociable, you enjoy being with others and definitely prefer not be alone. Warm and affectionate, you go out of your way to make others like you. You despise ugliness, for you being surrounded by beauty and harmony is a necessity of life. You prefer fine clothing, an attractive home and pleasant surroundings wherever you are. Your refined tastes apply to music and to art as well. At times, you are very indecisive you waver and falter when forced to make a choice because you have the ability to see both sides of any question. The positive part of this is that you are very fair-minded and can be trusted to settle disputes. Your greatest challenge is to take any one- on-one encounter and make the most of it.

Moon is in 18 Degrees Scorpio.
    Your feelings are very intense, never superficial. You tend to be either very angry or very sad or completely and totally happy. Your moods are deep, extreme and not always completely understood by yourself or by those with whom you have to deal. Emotionally, you tend to prefer to live at the cutting edge of life, pushing your reactions to the ultimate extremes, even if the results are dangerous or upsetting. You are easily jealous and very suspicious -- you require a great deal of emotional reassurance. A good detective, you are very curious about deep and mysterious things, especially human nature and motivations. Be careful not to be ruthless, tactless or too overly frank or you will meet with much resistance from others.

Mercury is in 17 Degrees Libra.
    You are known for not jumping to conclusions about things. You tend to weigh all possible choices very carefully before making a decision. When in the slightest amount of doubt, you will compromise rather than ruffle any feathers. You are a true raconteur of culture and taste -- your ideas and opinions are neat, elegant and refined. A born diplomat, you dislike discord so much that you will go out of your way to make others feel comfortable and at ease. You speak softly and pleasantly.

Venus is in 01 Degrees Virgo.
    You express your love and affection through selfless service to people or causes. You have a tendency to underestimate yourself and doubt your self-worth. This is very demeaning and should be avoided -- learn to love yourself as well as you do others. Your standards of perfection are very high -- you are attracted to relationships based on duty and responsibility. You are supercritical of yourself and others and, at times, prefer to be alone rather than deal with any imperfections in yourself or in those with whom you might relate.

Mars is in 27 Degrees Gemini.
    Your energies get turned on quickly whenever anything interests you. But you have a very short attention span and it is difficult for you to complete tasks because something else more interesting always seems to be beckoning. You love to debate and argue, usually in a spirit of friendly disagreement. But watch out that you do not get too overly aggressive or antagonistic or others will be quick to take offense where none may have really been intended. You need to be in constant physical motion -- sports or daily exercise is a must for you if you are to feel fit and healthy.

Jupiter is in 20 Degrees Aries.
    The way that you grow and develop is by being an uncompromising individualist. You have a great need to be yourself and to explore your latent talents and abilities. Do not be afraid to let yourself go and develop self-confidence and pride in your accomplishments. But try not to become so self-centered that you ignore the needs of others. Also, you may have to build up your self-discipline in order to focus your energies properly.

Saturn is in 01 Degrees Leo.
    Extremely self-reliant, you set very high standards of conduct and decorum for yourself, and you expect others with whom you associate to be that way, too. It is important that you had a strong father figure or role model early in life to mold your life course and direction. When you feel that those around you are unworthy or behaving badly, you withdraw, preferring solitude rather than associating with those who might besmirch your reputation.

Uranus is in 01 Degrees Scorpio.
    You, and your peer group, demand to confront life at its deepest and most meaningful levels. Very compulsive and obsessive in your approach to everything, you will avoid anything that is casual or superficial, especially when it comes to relationships. You will seek out and explore new methods of healing as well as different ways to deal with deep-seated emotional problems.

Neptune is in 09 Degrees Sagittarius.
    You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is in 09 Degrees Libra.
    For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly.

N. Node is in 22 Degrees Scorpio.
    You have a special aptitude for working by yourself, or with a like-minded group of dedicated individuals. Once you've committed yourself to a person or group or project, your loyalty and devotion are total until the group's goals have been realized. Not at all gregarious by nature, you're uncomfortable around strangers, greatly preferring to be in known and familiar situations. Others may regard you as shy or eccentric, but those who know you well are aware of the intense loyalty that you have to your friends. "
  • Wow that's kind of scary...in a good way.
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ Aug 4 2008, 10:05 PM)
    Damian's birth chart (based on a noon birthtime since I don't know the hour/min, which doesn't affect it very much)

I only had time to get one done..I'll do the rest of the lads this weekend, unless someone else would like to beat me to it?
    very interesting.....

Hellooo moon in scorpio!

Hey, did you ever get a chance to make these for any of the other boys? *curious* biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Apr 15 2009, 07:46 PM)
    Hey, did you ever get a chance to make these for any of the other boys? *curious* biggrin.gif

Wow I forgot all about it!
    I'll try to get to it soon.

In the meantime, if you want to do it, it's really easy. Just google free birthcharts and start entering all known information!!
  • that...stuff...
    VERY deep goo. smile.gif But I wish I could read the charts; you're pretty darn good at it biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (bullshituous @ Apr 16 2009, 05:27 PM)
    In the meantime, if you want to do it, it's really easy. Just google free birthcharts and start entering all known information!!

QUOTE (MelodyB. @ Nov 11 2009, 09:13 AM)
    But I wish I could read the charts; you're pretty darn good at it biggrin.gif

http://alabe.com/freechart/

The problem is that without knowing what time someone was born, the moon sign and especially the ascendant/rising sign can be very off. Unfortunately.
  • we'll just have to ask then, won't we? XD
    I did my family's...the charts can be very off anyway. XDD
  • QUOTE (MelodyB. @ Nov 12 2009, 03:45 AM)
    I did my family's...the charts can be very off anyway. XDD

It depends on the person. Mine is INCREDIBLY accurate, except for where they always try to tell me I'm a Sagittarius, which I'm not, I'm one of those rare cases where I was born under one sun sign but am technically another. But once you put the correct sun in there, bingo. Very accurate.
  • mine is fine, except the second half of stuff completely contradicts the first XDD
  • QUOTE (MelodyB. @ Nov 12 2009, 08:22 AM)
    mine is fine, except the second half of stuff completely contradicts the first XDD

Well, yeah, that happens. It's also worth nothing that the further out planets, like from Uranus onward, have a less direct influence on you than on your generation as a whole.