In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Oct 8 2009, 02:00 AM)
    Aw, young love. Good luck girls. Wear low cut shirts but don't compromise your morals. That's my advice.

That's some darn good advice.

I just want to have a better week.
  • I can't stop itching and still don't know the cause. Even more odd, it's confined to my right elbow, right wrist and a small part of my back.

I only got about 4 hours of sleep.
  • So yeah, I failed with my guy sad.gif He ignored my friend request on facebook
    fml, can someone please just magically send me a guy that likes me
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Oct 10 2009, 10:23 PM)
    So yeah, I failed with my guy sad.gif He ignored my friend request on facebook

Ugh, tell me about it.
    Someone send me a guy who isn't a confirmed weed smoker.

That's okay, we can love each other Rebbeker! wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Oct 11 2009, 03:44 AM)
    Ugh, tell me about it.
    Someone send me a guy who isn't a confirmed weed smoker.

That's okay, we can love each other Rebbeker! wub.gif

aww, thanks wub.gif *hug*
  • Complaint: I have to play my trumpet in front of everyone solo in a few days (for the first time) and some dolt has stolen my first valve. mad.gif And there's a bunch of midges gathering at my computer desk for no apparent reason.
  • I really, REALLY dislike Smith right about now.

I know it's mostly my fault that I fucked up last semester and now I'm on academic probation and it's putting everything from my career to my study abroad options at risk, but Smith really does not make it any easier.

In order to study abroad I have to bring my GPA back up to a 3.0, which is nearly impossible because I'd need straight As and there's no way that's going to happen, because hello, I'm a good student but not a perfect student and I'm in some HARD classes this semester. I can petition to go abroad anyways but there's no guarantee they'll accept it. I'm hopeful because once I get my grades for this semester, it'll be pretty clear that my gpa sucks because of a one-semester fluke and not because I'm actually struggling or anything. Also universities in the UK tend to offer linguistics as an actual major/program/whatever, and so that would be like, super-helpful. But it's still freaking me out because Smith are super-tight-asses about stuff like this and it really sucks not knowing my plans.

I'm also freaking the shit out because I've decided all I really want to major in is linguistics, preferably historical linguistics, but of course Smith doesn't offer that major, so I'd need to self-design it. Now I'm fine with self-designing my major but it's just SO much more of a headache, and omg, I really can't handle it while I'm trying not to flunk out. Seriously, I'd have to pick out my whole academic schedule for the rest of my career here at Smith. And that's just a bitch, especially because I don't even know what they're expecting me to do if something isn't offered in coming years, or if the scheduling just happens to conflict.

Also fall break was an AWFUL idea because all it did was kill my momentum and now I'm fucking up my schoolwork again because I can't get up the motivation to care if nothing's going to go my way anyways. ALDKGJALDKGJALDKFGJADLFG.

And now I have to go or I'll be late to comp sci.

• My car's transmission is fucked. The car is sitting at the dealership and I won't find out the cost, parts, etc. until tomorrow.

And I'm supposed to be driving around following the band in two weeks for their Midwest shows. At this point, I'm not sure if it's gonna be able to happen now.
  • WHY DOES EVERYONE* HAVE TO BE GAY?!
    mad.gif sad.gif

* that I have the slightest interest in (Okay, maybe not "slightest". More of like "major".)
  • When you have a wart (that may not be a wart) NEVER GO TO THE DOCTOR.
    Because it just doesn't work...ouch. It wasn't a wart in the first place, and now it just HURTS. It also hurts to play my instruments. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Oct 11 2009, 11:23 AM)
    So yeah, I failed with my guy sad.gif He ignored my friend request on facebook

hmm...
    Is your name stamped on your facebook, or is it hidden?
    Cause if it's hidden/internet name (and you could be some random person), then ya might still have a chance...
  • Could the universe please stop shitting on me now? Seriously, something bad, big or small, has happened to me every day since October 25th. Frankly, I'm getting sick of it.
  • why do I let other people control my emotions? I was perfectly content and then I started letting the pissy ladies at work make me feel pissy because I had to bend to their will or be fired. Now I just let everybody tell me how to feel about my life. It's getting pretty annoying.
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Nov 19 2009, 10:53 AM)
    Now I just let everybody tell me how to feel about my life.

feel awesome about your life!!!

did that work?!?
  • A little bit! Ugh came home early from work. Debating working on my novel or taking a nap.
  • Note to self:

Let it go, this too shall pass.
  • AMEN! I can't wait for the album to come out just so I can listen to that song on repeat!
  • Pharmacist, If it is going to take an hour for my medicine to be ready, please don't tell me that it will only be 20 minutes. And Popular Mexican Fast Food Chain, is it too much to ask for the food that I ordered and paid for to actually make it into my bag?
    I would like to have a "Let it go, this too shall pass." bumper sticker.
  • When your sign reads 1/2 OFF you really should honor it.
  • Customers at X-mass in retail
    please all of you, calm down and go home
    no need to spend £40 (($587) look! an exchange rate joke!) on a turky
    and up to £687 (half a billion dollers) on food for x-mass