In this Discussion

Guys, guys, guys!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
It's been yeeeeeeears! I think some of my old peeps are still roaming round these parts. How are you all doing?
I see my lead in posts has been completely obliterated! smile.gif Good to see Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore's "10,000" posts still has him the lead

Comments

• hey spongie!.. i'm the only old schooler who comes around regularly anymore, but a few others peek in from time to time...
    things have been good on my end... what have you been up to in your years of neglecting the board tongue.gif?!? exciting things i hope...
  • SPONDGE!
    how are you my dear? =D
  • Awwww hi guys! how have you been!?
    I'm finishing up university (iiii know, when the heck did that happen....) and have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. So just the usual haha

How have the boards been? I've seen Damian getting a lot of press with all the youtube embedding writings, and when I saw his NYT op-ed piece, I thought I'd check to see how things were going round here (also I'm getting desperate with seeking out ways to procrastinate! haha)
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Feb 22 2010, 12:06 AM)
    Awwww hi guys! how have you been!?
    I'm finishing up university (iiii know, when the heck did that happen....) and have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. So just the usual haha

How have the boards been? I've seen Damian getting a lot of press with all the youtube embedding writings, and when I saw his NYT op-ed piece, I thought I'd check to see how things were going round here (also I'm getting desperate with seeking out ways to procrastinate! haha)

haha, awesome! how much longer left at uni?
    whats your verdict on the new album?
  • Hi, Spongie! Am I the old?
    It's nice you're back!!!

QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Feb 22 2010, 12:06 AM)
    I'm finishing up university (iiii know, when the heck did that happen....) and have no idea what I'm going to do with my life.

Take it easy. You have loooooots of time and possibilities are infinite.