In this Discussion

Tokyo Show on the 26th

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Hi everyone! I live in Tokyo and was so bummed when I missed your last concert by a week (I had just moved to Tokyo in August 2007), so I was so excited to hear you are coming again! But the on place I tried to buy tickets said they are sold out already. Do you know anywhere else I can buy tickets? Your webpage has a button that says "Buy Tickets" but it just reloads the same page. I'm dying to go!!! Please help!

Kat

Comments

• By the way, the map you posted for the show is not correct. You show it in Tochomae, near Shinjuku. But it's in Shibuya near Daikanyama Station. Here is a map. The club is at point A.
  • Yeah, it looks like the tickets were sold out, I'm sorry about it.
    If you are a japanese or you understand japanese, how about trying some auction sites or mixi?
    I hope you can get a ticket. See you there! wink.gif
  • I actually already have "wanted" ads in three different places, no replies. And no, I'm not Japanese, and I don't speak Japanese. Looks like I'm out of luck. :-(

How about a free ticket for providing your website with an accurate map? Otherwise, they might all show up at the Tokyo Government buildings in Shinjuku scratching their heads! :-)

Kat

QUOTE (setsumi @ Feb 24 2010, 02:22 PM)
    Yeah, it looks like the tickets were sold out, I'm sorry about it.
    If you are a japanese or you understand japanese, how about trying some auction sites or mixi?
    I hope you can get a ticket. See you there! wink.gif

• QUOTE (katmarie24 @ Feb 24 2010, 08:21 AM)
    How about a free ticket for providing your website with an accurate map? Otherwise, they might all show up at the Tokyo Government buildings in Shinjuku scratching their heads! :-)

Kat

Kat, Sadly the guys and their management don't really check the boards all that much. You've got a better shot getting through on Twitter.
  • Hi! My name is Michiko & I'm Setsumi's friend.

I heard from Setsumi there is someone who wants the ticket for the tokyo show desparately.

I have a spare ticket for tokyo show cos my friend have to work tmrw !!
    So if poss, I'd like to offfer it, though.

But..... too late??

Anyway now it's 1 am in tokyo so I have to sleep from now..
    l'll check here again tmrw in the morning.

night night

PS> I'll go to the show wz Setsumi.
  • NOT TOO LATE!!! I'D LOVE TO GO!!

I'll be at a conference all day, but I think I'll be out by 5:30, send me an email or call and leave a message! I'll attach a picture to make it easier for you to find me, I'm hard to miss.

I CAN'T WAIT!! YAY!!!!!

Kat

QUOTE (Michiko @ Feb 26 2010, 12:49 AM)
    Hi! My name is Michiko & I'm Setsumi's friend.

I heard from Setsumi there is someone who wants the ticket for the tokyo show desparately.

I have a spare ticket for tokyo show cos my friend have to work tmrw !!
    So if poss, I'd like to offfer it, though.

But..... too late??

Anyway now it's 1 am in tokyo so I have to sleep from now..
    l'll check here again tmrw in the morning.

night night

PS> I'll go to the show wz Setsumi.
  • Hi Kat!

Glad to know you didn't give up smile.gif .

I'll try to e-mail you asap from my cell!

Cheers!
  • awww

<3 okgo fans are AWESOME
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 25 2010, 10:14 PM)
    awww

<3 okgo fans are AWESOME

SERIOUSLY!!

Yay, Kat got to go to the show!!!!
  • Hi! I could meet Kat & she could enjoy as much I do.

May be more than? cos she could talk wz Damian during the show smile.gif .

& I'm really glad for Setsumi, she finally could !!!!!

Well.. plz wait her report.

Thnx for all fans watching us! You guys are great!

• Hey i am also interested in this show please let me know from where can
    i get the tickets so that i can join you guys.
  • well you will need tickets
    and a time machine

and sadly i can't help you on either of those, as the gig was last month, and i already lent my time machine to a friend
  • It was nice to see the concert with Michiko and Kat.
    Shall I write the show report?

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 26 2010, 03:14 AM)
    awww

<3 okgo fans are AWESOME

I knew it. However, Kat, isn't it kinda dangerous to post your number on the board? I just worry about it.

And, Pandy, please lend me your time machine when it is returned to you.
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Mar 1 2010, 11:19 PM)
    I knew it. However, Kat, isn't it kinda dangerous to post your number on the board? I just worry about it.

i edited her number out to put your mind at ease...
    and yes, do write a report setsumi!..
  • Sorry! For some reason, after Friday, I haven't been getting notifications that there were new posts here!

I was just so excited I didn't think about my number, I deleted my email off of there too. Thanks guys.

I did get to go to the show, with that one free ticket. It was amazing. I happen to be taking video when Damian talked to me, I'll upload them to YouTube soon (They are already on Facebook, but only viewable by my friends).

When he walked through the audience to go to the back of the room to play solo, I got to touch his arm too.... I was tempted to goose him but restrained myself. :-)

During the uStream chat today, I was lucky enough to get a question in too! I was the one who asked if he liked Mouse Trap as a child. I loved that game and the new video brought all those memories flooding back for me. (And his answer was "Yes, I loved it."

Thanks for all your help, I also got a video of What To Do on the handbells, I'll post that on You Tube too (and link it back here when it's all done)