In this Discussion

Monday in NYC?

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hey people, never posted a topic before! But so curious, is anyone planning/attempting to go to this?:

"Big news, intertubulars:
The world premiere of our new video will now also be a live event taking place in New York City, and we'd like you to attend! Damian will be there to introduce the video and take questions from the room and the internet afterward. As much as we'd like to invite everyone, the venue is incredibly ...small, so we need to make this a bit of a contest. If you can make it to a 6:30pm event in midtown Manhattan on Monday March 1st, read on...

The contest is simple: help us spread the word about the video premiere on Facebook as creatively and as far and wide as you can. Be as creative as you want (you always are) and leave a screenshot of your status update (or whatever you did) on our Wall. We'll choose our favorites and message you to let you know where you and your guest should show up Monday evening.

The Facebook event is here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=3272...618&index=1

Thanks for the help, and we'll see everyone Monday!"

Comments

• I just just saw this today - and it's probably too late to enter. But if anyone else did and wants super extra fun plus one - I'm your girl! I'll buy ya a drink after and tell you jokes n' stuff.
  • QUOTE (xjkfz @ Feb 28 2010, 04:13 PM)
    I just just saw this today - and it's probably too late to enter. But if anyone else did and wants super extra fun plus one - I'm your girl! I'll buy ya a drink after and tell you jokes n' stuff.

I know. I don't exactly know what to do for this, but I'm still debating if I should still try to enter.
    But, xjkfz, (lol) if I get it, and do get a plus one, I'll let you know by tomorrow AM. I'm pretty much doubting I will, especially since they haven't announced where it is exactly. So we'll see!
  • I entered, and I *really* hope I get it. Fingers crossed everyone!
  • Oh Thank Goodness! I'm IN!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 1 2010, 11:00 AM)
    Oh Thank Goodness! I'm IN!!!!!!

Awesome! Have fun!

I hope I make it home in time to see the premiere and ask a question.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 1 2010, 06:00 PM)
    Oh Thank Goodness! I'm IN!!!!!!

This is going to be great!!
  • Yayyyy Rachy!

Also, for any last-minute types: