In this Discussion

This Too Shall Pass Vids

Comments

• I'd say check back on the website an hour before showtime.

Their twitter feed says it's gonna be through ustream, so I'm sure a link or something will be posted before the event is set to occur.

I'm anxious about this, too. Though I'm sure everything will work out.
  • lets seem them recreate this live at the VMA's =p
  • Only if MTV can give them a two story building to play with...
  • where is rusty?

not seen him at all, that i can recall, during the hype to TTSP II
  • Well this is a disaster... getting the live stream in 3-second blocks before it buffers and looks like everyone else is too. Guess I'll wait till it's on YouTube
  • its on youtube now, will u are..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 2 2010, 12:15 AM)
    its on youtube now, will u are..

Does the YouTube version work for you? I'm getting a beep for audio for the first minute and a half then the sound cuts in from the beginning. Not the best night technologically for the boys sad.gif
  • had to sync the song up on my computer to it, to make it work...

sigh, could have been mindblowing...now i have blue okgo balls
  • damis post match interveiw, is REALLY making up for it

the man is brilliant, and really sticking it to the anoying kids on the live chat thing <3
  • triple posting ftw

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5122170

for those who missed it all
  • Wow, I got really dizzy during that chat. Those kids were typing wayyy too fast.
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Mar 2 2010, 12:57 AM)
    Wow, I got really dizzy during that chat. Those kids were typing wayyy too fast.

I know! Wasn't it just crazy?
  • But it was fun. Well, once the lag died.
  • Yes, there did eventually get to be some good Q & A.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 1 2010, 07:00 PM)
    But it was fun. Well, once the lag died.

Hahaha, oops, Becky. I started replying to you on there and then realized you signed off.
  • I missed nearly all of it cause my school internet sucks =/

also the chat was scary, I remember why I like sticking to the oasis that is these boards <3
  • I really liked the chat they had when they were in England. Perhaps it was because it wasn't advertised as much as this one was. Or because hardly anyone was actually saying anything in the chat room.
  • QUOTE (Will @ Mar 1 2010, 07:20 PM)
    Does the YouTube version work for you? I'm getting a beep for audio for the first minute and a half then the sound cuts in from the beginning. Not the best night technologically for the boys sad.gif

Things didn't run smoothly but they certainly get an A for effort. I loved the Q&A (once the lag was fixed) and I'm happy that they chose to premiere the video in such an interactive way. I'm sure that the YouTube problem will be fixed soon.
  • When I closed the chat and reopened it, it worked perfectly. I also switched to the social stream because the chat stream was mostly people complaining while the social stream was legit questions. Overall, the video is amazeballs. Can't wait to here from Rach and others who went to the premiere in NY.
  • So, did anyone's questions get answered?

I asked about It's A Disaster in the background of Needing/Getting and so did someone else. Damian answered the someone else's question.