In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• counted high one time in french class but i suspect because it was in french that doesnt count.

i havent ever really taken a shine to counting.

what kind of cell phone do you have? or if youre oldschool... what kind of regular phone do you have?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 19 2010, 10:33 AM)
    counted high one time in french class but i suspect because it was in french that doesnt count.

i havent ever really taken a shine to counting.

what kind of cell phone do you have? or if youre oldschool... what kind of regular phone do you have?

http://www.biliom.com/cep-telefonu/wp-cont.../01/lg-env2.jpg

i havent used it in like a year. does it still count?
  • Sure it still counts.

Should we do a roll call?

• yes. roll call. lets call some roll.

whats your favorite ninja turtle?

or if youre not into ninja turtles, who was your favorite street shark? or biker mouse from mars?

• My favorite was Michelangelo. My brother's was Donatello. He would karate chop me and hit me with a stick when we played Ninja Turtles.

What was your favorite song from Ninja Turtles: Coming Out of Their Shells?

• sunnyside said:

My favorite was Michelangelo. My brother's was Donatello. He would karate chop me and hit me with a stick when we played Ninja Turtles.

What was your favorite song from Ninja Turtles: Coming Out of Their Shells?

Michelangelo was my favorite too!!!!!!  My cousin liked Rafael and that always made me mad because he was so mean in the first movie. 

However, I don't know much from "Coming Out of Their Shells," but I can still do the Ninja Rap from Secret of the Ooze. .

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!

• does anyone other then me remeber street sharks?
  • I remember Street Sharks but it wasn't one of my favorites.

Did you watch Kidd Video? Did those kids ever get home?

Is there a "Cartoons of the '80s" thread?

I know that's three questions. I'm sorry. Forgive me for being a question hog.

• no idea what kidd video is. sounds unsexy

im not sure there is

youre forgiven

who would win in a fight, batman or  daredevil?

• who would win in a fight, batman or  daredevil?

Batman.  In a second. Duh.

I like your avatar.  :P

Leno or Letterman?  (I chose Conan!)

• daredevil is pretty deadly though. im leaning towards double d's

in a fight? leno, i think hes got a little more meat to him but otherwise letterman.

jimmy fallon can grease them up between rounds.

sup with numerology? saw a thing about it on tyra, aparently my life path number thing is two. and rumpology, whats the deal with that? whats your favorite form of fortune telling?

• Probably palm reading. My hands are pretty liney and I like the idea that every tiny line has some sort of assigned meaning.

If you could have a mythological/magical creature as a pet/companion, what would it be?

• if i had a kraken id have an instant catch phrase, id walk into a room and be all 'whats kraken!?!?' and everybody would love me. i bet they stink though, so ill stick with maybe a bigfoot.

would you rather have no eyebrows or no eyelashes?

• well since i'm really blonde and practically already have no eyebrows, i'd say brow bc you can just pencil them on.  it's not that they are non-existent, just really light.  sounds hot right lol

What's the best thing you've ever ate? (Mine is falafels from Oasis in Brooklyn)

• i just made a really good turkey and swiss sandwich, but the best thing ive ever eaten is a coconut baked rice with chicken form this chinese food place here

who is your favorite russian of all time?

• Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky

Do you have any famous ancestors or relatives?

• my grandfather invented two sided tape

thats a lie. i have no famous relatives :(

whens the last time you called something 'gay'?

shame on you!

• I don't call things gay.

What is the last book you enjoyed reading? Mine was "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green.

• Sunnyside said:

I don't call things gay.

What is the last book you enjoyed reading? Mine was "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green.

The last book I read (completely) was "Clare: A light in the Garden," by Murray Bodo, OFM, and I definitely enjoyed it.

Q: why does this okgo board not like me?!

or: avocado?

• I think the board does like you very much. Perhaps it's just in a mood.

The board does not like avocado because it's kinda slimy.

What color is your living room? I will be painting mine soon and I just can't decide on a color.