In this Discussion

TTSP Rube Goldberg Floor Plan

edited November -1 in OK Go

Anyone else having fun exploring the floor plan for the TTSP vid?

http://www.okgo.net/this-too-shall-pass-rube-goldberg-machine/

Random note: If you try going to the board from that link... it goes to the old board. :/ 

Comments

• I am addicted to this floor plan.  The pics are great and it's so cool that the videos really get close to all the pieces.  Have you see the last video when they are testing the paint on Damian?  Priceless.
  • I like the fact that the Beatles are playing while they're testing Damian's flight.
  • I love the minute detail of it all.  In the video, sometimes its going so fast that my poor eyes can't follow what's going on!  I haven't finished watching them all.  I'm saving it as a reward after getting my work done ha!

PS. Yay for new boards!

• I love the minute detail of it all.  In the video, sometimes its going so fast that my poor eyes can't follow what's going on!  I haven't finished watching them all.  I'm saving it as a reward after getting my work done ha!

I can't follow the machine in some parts either! I just didn't recognize all the details! Thanks to the TTSP Rube Goldberg Floor Plans I pay attention to some details I didn't see before!! :)

• Found this on the wonderfully evil time sucking YouTube - it's the video backwards.

I caught much I didn't catch before!