In this Discussion

The Packages

edited November -1 in OK Go
I haven't seen a topic on this yet.
And I was wondering if anybody knew anything more about them?
I bought the TTSP one, It's supposed to ship this month but I haven't heard any news anywhere.
I suppose I'm just being impatient.

Also, has anyone bought the Mother of All Packages? smile.gif

Comments

Ha, well, the newsletter sure took care of my questions didn't it?
  • The newsletter went out yesterday? Why am I still not getting them?!
  • I'm not getting them either.
  • QUOTE (Sunnyside1334 @ Feb 17 2010, 12:59 PM)
    I'm not getting them either.

The person running their twitter and I had a lovely, meaningful chat this morning (not really), and they said the email only went out to people who bought the TTSP package. Since I am cheap and my apartment already has too much stuff in it, I am not buying the TTSP package. Although future packages may interest me. We shall see.
  • This last one wasn't a newsletter. It was an informative email to those who ordered the TTSP package letting them know that the packages will be sent out later than expected. And showing us that Bunny and Dora already got their order. Lucky dogs. I'm so punny. wink.gif

Anyway, the last newsletter went out on Feb. 9, 2010. Lemme know if you can see it: Click me!
  • I'm so upset that I don't have the funds to get the MOAP. Especially since they may be painted gold lol. tongue.gif
  • I wonder if Bunny and Dora have hidden the packages from the boys...
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Mar 15 2010, 01:18 PM)
    I wonder if Bunny and Dora have hidden the packages from the boys...

I'm wondering the same thing,
    Oh well, it'll come... someday.
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Mar 17 2010, 12:48 PM)
    I'm wondering the same thing,
    Oh well, it'll come... someday.

Yea... hopefully sooner rather than later. It's been almost 2 months for me lol
  • QUOTE (vertigo @ Mar 17 2010, 06:11 PM)
    Yea... hopefully sooner rather than later. It's been almost 2 months for me lol

Word from headquarters is that most of the packages shipped yesterday (sat march 20th) and that the rest will ship tomorrow (mon march 22nd).
    And to blame Bunny and Dora for the late shipping. They lack the necessary opposable thumbs... wink.gif

-mike
  • I got mine in the mail today!  Did anyone else's have a name inside the hat?  Mine has a sticker that says Damian inside, so I'm a bit curious about that, haha.
  • I bet Becky gets Andy's... teeheehee. 
  • oliverreedisbadass said:I got mine in the mail today!  Did anyone else's have a name inside the hat?  Mine has a sticker that says Damian inside, so I'm a bit curious about that, haha.

How cool! Hmm, mine just says 93.

It's so huge! Haha, I'm running around like this:

I'm going to find a reason to wear this over the weekend,  I must! 

• YoDoofball! said:I bet Becky gets Andy's... teeheehee. 

From your lips to OK Go's ears. 

I guess we won't find out until my package arrives.

• I might be convinced to purchase one of the MOAPs if I knew the next video to come off the album. My hope would be a great video for Needing/Getting.
  • I didn't get Andy's, but I did get hat #99.

However, my "Certificate of Authenticity" is number 23! So, I'm kinda very jazzed about that.

• Double post.

See, #23!

All my pictures from box to wearing the hat can be viewed here.

• I thought I could live without a TTSP package but after seeing the photos I really want one!

• Snack_Cakes said:

I thought I could live without a TTSP package but after seeing the photos I really want one!

As of 3/21/10, they only had 10 packages left.

• beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

I thought I could live without a TTSP package but after seeing the photos I really want one!

As of 3/21/10, they only had 10 packages left.

Only 10?! Well I can't order one right now, so it looks like I may have to live without one. I'm saving all my $ for a very special trip (12 days)!Wink