In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• He did THREE!

awesome. did the kids go insane at your show too? those aquababies were nuts!
  • 3! hahaha. he did it off of one of the speakers.

I lost my mask at the show last time because I was the one going crazy.

Aquababies? I prefer Aquacadet. tongue.gif
  • i went crazy too. just didnt expect all the youngn's too aquacadets were the hardcore ones with suits and masks and stuff, id say.
  • I get to drift off to sleep in a cozy bed, listening to the rain, after a full day.
  • Joining a new forum, days at school where we don't do anything, Spring Break, New York City, listening to OK Go, drawing, listening to the Beatles, vinyl records, AP European History, watching small mammals eat, Cadbury chocolate.
  • Jillian Summer said:Joining a new forum, days at school where we don't do anything, Spring Break, New York City, listening to OK Go, drawing, listening to the Beatles, vinyl records, AP European History, watching small mammals eat, Cadbury chocolate.

Welcome!

• O, a happy thread! Off the top of my head:

-hamsters

-obscure movie quotes I slip into daily conversation at work that no one gets

-obscure movie quotes I slip into daily conversation with my friends and they quote the next line

-cherry Pepsi

-sushi

-laughing so hard I can't breathe

-getting the geek culture and science references in The Big Bang Theory (including the recent ep where Sheldon sang the Elements Song, see above happy entry)

-mock glaring at my friend Michael and getting mock glared at in return

-entering my fourth post ever in a message board

• - starburst jelly beans...

- orange crush..

• Darbieeee! I just realized you're King of All Grandpas! Does that mean you're mod again?! Yippeee!! But why aren't you Queen of all Grandmas??

• YoDoofball! said:

Darbieeee! I just realized you're King of All Grandpas! Does that mean you're mod again?! Yippeee!! But why aren't you Queen of all Grandmas??

hahah, no, still not a mod here... and i just wrote king of all grandpas in the location field 'cause i thought it'd be funny since jorge no longer has the title...

• Jillian Summer said: Cadbury chocolate.

Welcome.  We are going to be friends. Laugh

Umm, PAX this weekend made me happy.  I made Wil Wheaton cry, and then he darn near lost his mind over my blue sequinned Chucks.  The good life, people, the good life.

• A week from tomorrow, my spring break starts and I'll be on a plane back to AZ! Gosh, what to do during my week off in the desert?
  • Would you happen to be coming back to make some roach broaches?
  • Late night chatting with a boardie. :)
  • YoDoofball! said:Late night chatting with a boardie. :)

Ditto!  :D

(and it didn't even require math.) ;)

• Things currently making me happy:

- Getting an affirmative response.

- Being all secretive.

- Being creative.

- Having an amazing co-worker who brings me OK Go goodies when he finds them.

- How To Train Your Dragon. Great, nay, awesome movie. So awesome, I've seen it three times.

• I bought an enormous big chunky ring for $3 in Philly this weekend.  I love it.
  • Tonight a cousin who was essentially meeting me for the first time paid me one of the best compliments she possibly could've paid me.  She said "I'm sorry for staring, but you're a more beautiful version of Aunt Chani, it's uncanny."  Her Aunt Chani was my grandmother, who I love and miss every single day. 

Best possible thing anyone could've said to me.

• Rachel, I'm glad your time with your cousin is going well.
  • Noticing that the "Math Required!" is probably the most math equations I've done in years.  Then laughing to myself about occasionally having to count the addition on my fingers.

Maybe aross should make the equations more complicated for April Fool's next year or something.  That'd make me smile.