In this Discussion

OK Go on TV shows, movies commercials etc.

Comments

• They kicked some serious ass on Kimmel!
  • My day and week has been pooptastic. Those vids made up for it! Thanks for posting them, Rachel! I love the back-up singers. They have style and yet they don't upstage the band as backup singers can sometimes do. I know those backup singers have been used for Ok Go's tv appearances performing TTSP, but I loved them in leather bobbing to the music in such a 60s sorta way. Damian's red shoes are pretty sweet too.
  • Tempe Arizona said:My day and week has been pooptastic. Those vids made up for it! Thanks for posting them, Rachel! I love the back-up singers. They have style and yet they don't upstage the band as backup singers can sometimes do. I know those backup singers have been used for Ok Go's tv appearances performing TTSP, but I loved them in leather bobbing to the music in such a 60s sorta way. Damian's red shoes are pretty sweet too.

Not gonna lie, I definitely had a daydream about them asking me to be a backup singer after watching that.  I loved the Chucks too.

• I could have sworn that they were going to be on Carson tonight (yes I wrote it in my planner lol).  But I checked Carson's schedule and they aren't listed.  hmmmm.

And believe me, it's not like I just sit down and watch Carson Daly for no reason, especially on a Friday night lol

• Niiiiiice. I love this new exposure the boys are getting.

Jimmy Kimmel went to my high school. Though I probably said this before. xD

• I'm so proud of OK Go seeing them leading the FM4 charts of ORF in Austria!!! I have to

mention that!!! This made my day!! I could jump around out of sheer joy!! LaughWink

http://charts.orf.at/fm4/red
  • MPTV (Milwaukee Public Access TV ) will be airing the 4/16/10 MKE show on May 8th, 7:00 or 7:30pm. So, if you're in the MKE/CHI area, you should probably be able to see this. Click here for channel info.

I really hope that the footage they got is good because one of the camera guys was in front of me for most of the show.

• Just a reminder to set your TIVO's/DVR's/whatever's to David Letterman (4/28) and Steven Colbert (4/29).Smile
  • samanferr said:

I could have sworn that they were going to be on Carson tonight (yes I wrote it in my planner lol).  But I checked Carson's schedule and they aren't listed.  hmmmm.

And believe me, it's not like I just sit down and watch Carson Daly for no reason, especially on a Friday night lol

The making of the video is on Carson tonight.

• Please tell me that you mean tonight and not last night?

(BTW, Attackoftheelves, it's nice to see you here!)

AND OMG I GOT COLBERT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Snack_Cakes said:Just a reminder to set your TIVO's/DVR's/whatever's to David Letterman (4/28) and Steven Colbert (4/29).Smile

Thank you so much, Snack Cakes! Are there any other dates to remember? I can't keep track.

• Tempe Arizona said:
    Snack_Cakes said:Just a reminder to set your TIVO's/DVR's/whatever's to David Letterman (4/28) and Steven Colbert (4/29).Smile

Thank you so much, Snack Cakes! Are there any other dates to remember? I can't keep track.

Jimmy Fallon on May 4th

And you're welcome, Tempe!
  • For those who missed the boys on Letterman –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....if62Z3MhA0

--

P.S. Blue is definitely Damian's color.

• YoDoofball! said:

For those who missed the boys on Letterman –

Thanks I missed it. I must have had a fever or something. I got distracted with CLEANING!

• YoDoofball! said:

For those who missed the boys on Letterman –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....if62Z3MhA0

--

P.S. Blue is definitely Damian's color.

They looked and sounded amazing. Great performance last night!

• DJRose said:

AND OMG I GOT COLBERT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw that! Laugh

Looked like a lot of fun.

• Here's the link for Colbert

http://www.colbertnation.com/home

I edit because it's best to ge the whole thing, with Colbert's RGM, the interview and the song.

Btw, I'm logged with Facebook, intead with my board name, which is nalunas hahahaha

• Andy got a haircut?! i liked his longish hair...but his short hair is cute too :3 Woof woof...

And is there any way people from the UK and those outside of the states can watch that episode of The Colbert Report?

• I'm from Brazil and I could watch the Colbert videos without a problem
  • RenataN said:I'm from Brazil and I could watch the Colbert videos without a problem

darn you haha

aww i really want to watch it...why did i have to be born in disappointment land? -.-

i heard that damian gets...well felt up in an inappropriate way during This Too Shall Pass from facebook...WTF?