In this Discussion

Music Hall of Williamsburg 4/29 and 4/30

Comments

• beckysioux said:I don't think I've ever seen an OK Go show from so far back. It's kinda weird.

I know!!! I've been in the very front for every concert (OK Go and non-OK Go) I've been to!! It's a little weird to watch it further back, but not that weird, considering I'm not Actually there, haha

• I think I am in a room with some of the developers of StreamJam. They keep talking about what they need to improve and add.
  • You should tell them that my stream just died.
  • and my stream just quit working... it's past my bedtime anyway... goodnight...
  • Mine died too :( I was very sad. But it came back in the middle of Here It Goes Again :)
  • I refreshed and now I'm in a different room
  • Yeah, mine's working again too.
  • Someone in my room just said "man! missed the start of that great treadmill song!"

I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not. Intonation is lost on the internet.

• Oh yay!! I've never seen the bells before!! : D

• It's fuckin' church time, shut up.
  • thephantommilk said:

Someone in my room just said "man! missed the start of that great treadmill song!"

I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not. Intonation is lost on the internet.

This is why we need a sarcasm font.

P.S. Did you hear the new Interpol?!?!

• LOL

"People, it's fuckin church time. Shut up."

• Aww, we won't be in the picture.
  • ezorvera said:
    thephantommilk said:

Someone in my room just said "man! missed the start of that great treadmill song!"

This is why we need a sarcasm font.

P.S. Did you hear the new Interpol?!?!

Unfortunately I don't think he was being sarcastic D:

(I did I did I did!!! You should have seen me freak out on Twitter last night, lmao)

• Yey, adorable shout out to Mama Kulash
  • Yey for Dan solos!
  • wow, did that just happen? "Woah, those are my balls"............."Over the line, lady..."... awkward...
  • Rebekker said:wow, did that just happen? "Woah, those are my balls"............."Over the line, lady..."... awkward...

D: D: D: D: D: REALLY? My feed crapped out on me during that. UM.

• @Rebekker that's what I thought he said   o.0  ...but Becky heard "butt". 
  • FFFFF TWITTER ISN'T LETTING ME TWEET FOR SOME REASON, BUT OMG OMG OMG COLBERT SINGING THE BACKING VOCALS OMGGGGG

#slightlyofftopicbutnotreally