In this Discussion

You just lost the game.

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Rule 1: You are playing The Game, everybody is playing The Game
Rule 2: Whenever you think about The Game, you lose
Rule 3: Loss must be announced.

you just lost, you have a half an hour to forget about the game, if you think about the game, you must announce it to anyone within earshot.

object of the game is to forget it exists.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • *uses your extra absorbancy to soak up any memory of the game from my brain*
  • god, FAILLLL

although, I don't lose the game anymore. My friends and I decided it was to easy to lose "the game", because game is such a common word.
    So we changed it to "giraffe"...

which is at the same time, funnier, and also surprisingly easy to lose at.

Because really, how do you lose a giraffe?

so that's my spiel about the game.

and this is a BAD TOPIC. FR SRS.
  • In the words of the great Nut: I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 28 2009, 07:49 AM)
    In the words of the great Nut: I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!

hahahahaahahahahahahahaha
  • im just bumping this tread because it made me loose the game! >ANGER<

NOW YOU ALL LOOSE!
  • QUOTE (Extraabsorbant @ Nov 20 2008, 10:01 PM)
    object of the game is to forget it exists.

Nope! Object is to get everyone on earth playing!
  • QUOTE (Jillian Summer! @ Feb 24 2009, 05:29 PM)
    Nope! Object is to get everyone on earth playing!

on the contrary
    everyone on earth is already playing whether they know it or not, once they know they're playing it they lose.
  • I just lost the game by reading this thread. Shucks! I hadn't lost for several months.
  • damn! First loss... I shall never read this thread again...
  • The game

If you think about The Game, you lose The Game.

When you lose, you must tell everyone near you.

You can not stop playing The Game once informed of the rules. However, the game is to be sold, not to be told.

When you hear someone lose the game, then you lose, hate the player.

The only way to win The Game is to really, honestly, forget about The Game. This rarely happens so basically you win but will never know you win because as soon as you do, you lose.

And yes, you just lost. So stop thinking about it if you want to win, or youre screwed.

Contrary to popular opinion, hating the game is not okay. You should hate the player.
    "I lose."
    "I lost."
    "You lose."

Taken from my great friend urban dictionary.
    The game is not winnable because of people like Scotty...
  • I guess I just lost The Game because I read the name of this thread in the index and that caused me to think of The Game.
  • Hey! Stealthy sneaky lost the game thread!

SO: BUMP!

• Enefleskesy said:The game

If you think about The Game, you lose The Game.

When you lose, you must tell everyone near you.

You can not stop playing The Game once informed of the rules. However, the game is to be sold, not to be told.

When you hear someone lose the game, then you lose, hate the player.

The only way to win The Game is to really, honestly, forget about The Game. This rarely happens so basically you win but will never know you win because as soon as you do, you lose.

And yes, you just lost. So stop thinking about it if you want to win, or youre screwed.

Contrary to popular opinion, hating the game is not okay. You should hate the player.
    "I lose."
    "I lost."
    "You lose."

Taken from my great friend urban dictionary.
    The game is not winnable because of people like Scotty...

This all seems like something from "Lost." Oh my freakin' guyliner! (haha, no one will understand that reference and then you'll go to read this and figure it out and you'll be the next to lose! Am I cheating by dragging people in? )

• oh darn snicker-doodles

thanks tempe, i lost...now i will get my friends to lose the game then forget about The Game being oblivious about currently winning then remember The Game and repeat...

is this like the meaning of life or something?

because I'M SO CONFUSED

• *facepalm*

AND now I've just realized by bumping the thread, I've effectively caused myself to lose everytime I check the General Discussion area.

• I guess I just lost lol.
  • Dang it, Sam, you made me lose the game : )
  • Everytime i get an e-mail update from OK Go about this thread... darn

I should unsub from this thread..that way I might win for longer than 2 days...but that kinda takes the fun out of it

Now more people will lose the game. Maybe their marbles. Hope you don't...I lost mine ages ago but I can't be bothered to find them and put them back where they belong...in my nutcase/braincage.

Don't call the men in white coats on me...I don't like the smell of hospitals

• Sunnyside said:Dang it, Sam, you made me lose the game : )

Sorry Hannah.

Oops, wonder who lost this time.  I sure did.