In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• And that last statement goes both to Damian and Andy 
  • squashedbanana said: It reminds me of Matt Smith's hair in Doctor Who

Ha, that's funny you should mention the good Doctor! Because when I saw Damian's on the WNYC clip all I wanted to do was to ruffle it up like I want to ruffle up David Tennant's hair if he's doing a role where his hair is flat and neatly combed.

Andy's hair is just adorable. Pre-ruffled. =D

• Found this, not sure if has been posted or not, nor if this is the right place, but here it goes:

• violetchaos364 said:
    squashedbanana said: It reminds me of Matt Smith's hair in Doctor Who

Ha, that's funny you should mention the good Doctor! Because when I saw Damian's on the WNYC clip all I wanted to do was to ruffle it up like I want to ruffle up David Tennant's hair if he's doing a role where his hair is flat and neatly combed.

Andy's hair is just adorable. Pre-ruffled. =D

Someone actually had the luck to ruffle David's hair on the Sunday Night Project on channel 4 a few years back

I'm not sure about the internation viewing on the video

• nalunas said:

Hahahahaha, I wasn't going to say anything about Andy because he always look like that, well at least to me, unless hw is doing something fancy... or a talk show with people to do their hair and stuff like that.

Don't know if you seen this: http://www.teen.com/music/live-ok-go-this-too-shall-pass/

But that is the worse just got up hair ever... but he still looks cute, which is something... 

Oh my god

CUUUUTE!!

What if Andy had his hair like that for gigs? sorry but I have to say this....SEX GOD! (anyone get that reference?)

I like the WTF one because he pouts in it :PWhat is it with me and his pouts?

• I love those videos... I wish I could have them on my iPod, but it's not happening. :(

• Someone actually had the luck to ruffle David's hair on the Sunday Night Project on channel 4 a few years back

Yeah, Channel 4 content blocked. But I bet I've seen that clip before, a woman from the audience asks DT if she could ruffle his hair, he agrees, and the woman proceeds to make millions of women jealous.

Ha, go post this on the Dr Who thread! =D

• I have tried so many times to rip the audio from the teen.com WTF video.  I LOOOOOOVE it acoustic.  WHY WONT YOU WORK DAMMIT?!?!?
  • squashedbanana said:

OH…

MY…

GOD…

Article is here

theres also the final photos here

This might be my fave OK Go photo yet. I wish it were higher resolution; it would make fantabulous wallpaper.

And regarding all the new photos and videos that you guys have posted on this thread in the past few days... thanks for the fix!

Oh yeah, and YAY for the Webby!

• squashedbanana said:

Vampire OK Go...I'd let them bite my neck...jeez this is what happens when i have two cups of tea in half an hour

It seems Tim isn't a vampire yet in my drawing...so innocent yet oblivious as to what damian is gunna do ;)

And I can't draw Dan...sorry Dan!!

Didn't Tim joke somewhere about vampires when the Twilight film came out? Something about them all being vampires or him being the one who wasn't? I don't want to mis-paraphrase.

You're one heck of a manga-kun, jade! Your doodles make me happy. Teeny Ok Go vampires, perhaps I should write about that.

• Tempe Arizona said:

Didn't Tim joke somewhere about vampires when the Twilight film came out? Something about them all being vampires or him being the one who wasn't? I don't want to mis-paraphrase.

Maybe you're talking about when Damian was talking at the premiere how he starved himself to look more like Edward?

here

By the way, one of my FAAAAVORITE quick interviews.  "HELLO VAMPIRES?!? IT'S NEW MOON!"

• Snack_Cakes said:
    squashedbanana said:

OH…

MY…

GOD…

Article is here

theres also the final photos here

This might be my fave OK Go photo yet. I wish it were higher resolution; it would make fantabulous wallpaper.

And regarding all the new photos and videos that you guys have posted on this thread in the past few days... thanks for the fix!

Oh yeah, and YAY for the Webby!

It's my favourite photo of OK Go so far too! When I saw this photo it immediately remind me of The Killers' "K" and of Las Vegas ^^ ... However,the "O" "K" "G" "O" looks much better than The Killers "K", it's more classy Laugh

Webby!!! YES YES YES!! Cool

• PinkMuffin said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

It's my favourite photo of OK Go so far too! When I saw this photo it immediately remind me of The Killers' "K" and of Las Vegas ^^ ... However,the "O" "K" "G" "O" looks much better than The Killers "K", it's more classy Laugh

My first thought was of the Killers' K, too! And yes, the OK Go one is much classier (sorry BFlow).

• has anyone posted this before?

OK Go performs 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas'

• OK I said I would post an image of the T-shirt I'd design for me and my friends and here it is:

This one is my friends shirt and I'm giving her it tomorrow...I'm drawing mine tomorrow as its 10:26PM right now and I have school tomorrow otherwise I would do an all-nighter to get it done.

It's a mens medium shirt so way too big for me and my friend so its gunna be used as a shirt to sleep in...big and comfy so WIN!

• http://ablogforfrances.blogspot.com/2010/05/ready-set-ok-go.html

I found this funny and really cute like 'awwww puppy!!!' cute >.<

• and more from that Tulip Fest set:

Andy's telling the truth. The suit IS red, believe it or not.

I get all warm & cuddly about the rubbed-off spot on that one guitar of Damian's. Back in 2003, there was no spot…

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o203/sureeyesawake/LA022803byMariko2.jpg

then you can see it slowly get bigger after each month of touring, to now.