In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• I KNOW the suit is Red, but this picture makes it *really* hard to believe it.

I noticed the scratches in Philly the other night for the first time, Suzanne.  I like your take on it.

• Found this a little strange.  7th Column down, 3rd picture from the left. 

Jersey?  Susan Sarandon?  WTF?

• sureeyesawake said:

and more from that Tulip Fest set:

Andy's telling the truth. The suit IS red, believe it or not.

I get all warm & cuddly about the rubbed-off spot on that one guitar of Damian's. Back in 2003, there was no spot…

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o203/sureeyesawake/LA022803byMariko2.jpg

then you can see it slowly get bigger after each month of touring, to now.

Yah, last time I saw them back in 2007 that guitar looked all scratchy. It's a sign of love for your instrument.

• samanferr! said:

Found this a little strange.  7th Column down, 3rd picture from the left. 

How, the hell, did you find that? That picture is so random.

Also, I think I'm just gonna start calling aross, Red Delicious Safety Cone formerly known as bliss in silver pants. That kinda sums it up, yeah?

• Google Alert, girlfriend.  My BFF.  I always got emails in the morning lol. 

I guess this was the day before they played Bamboozle.  So weird.  If you look at the rest of the people that were there, like Jack Nicholason and Danny Devito, he totally is like that song, "Which one of these things is not like the other."

Good name.  I think he'll like it.  Should we abbreviate it to RDSCFKABISP, or would that just be way too confusing. lol

• Andy is one of those guys that just inspires nicknames, I believe. =D
  • samanferr! said:

Google Alert, girlfriend.  My BFF.  I always got emails in the morning lol. 

I guess this was the day before they played Bamboozle.  So weird.  If you look at the rest of the people that were there, like Jack Nicholason and Danny Devito, he totally is like that song, "Which one of these things is not like the other."

I *completely* missed this.  It says it happened Sunday 5/2, which is the day they played Bamboozle.  Also, he's in the photo with Susan Sarandon, who was inducted that night, so maybe he was speaking to honor her.  But HOW EFFING RANDOM?!?!  I have NOTHING to explain this one.  Jack Nicholson and Danny DeVito were also inducted that night, so that explains them. 

Ladies going to shows in the next few weeks, I guess we've got a mission for you, huh?

• beckysioux said:
    samanferr! said:

How, the hell, did you find that? That picture is so random.

Also, I think I'm just gonna start calling aross, Red Delicious Safety Cone formerly known as bliss in silver pants. That kinda sums it up, yeah?

Yea, that sums it up. You've got both the red and the orange covered (for when it magically changes during the shows), plus a nod to the past.

Sam, what is your exact search under Google Alerts? This photo didn't come up for me. And yes, it is very odd. I wonder how he ended up there? I'll ask him about it tomorrow, if I remember. I must try to remain calm and think clearly. Oh Damian, why do I turn into an incoherent idiot around you?

• Snack_Cakes said:
    Oh Damian, why do I turn into an incoherent idiot around you?

It's inevitable.  Happens to most of us.

• I love Andy's new nickname! Woooo!

Judging by the fact that I get giggly and fan girly just by looking at photos and reading stories about OK Go I'd probably faint in their presence then they'd have to take me to hospital or something…anyway

I found this photo and I just started laughing my head off it's that freakin' funny:

Its from the Ithaca show on the 25th april

• Holy f*ck that is one big nasty ass pair of drawers!Surprised

• samanferr! said:

You know what is really ironic about this is that I remember hearing an interview where Damian was asked if he had to be in the body of a celebrity, ( I think the question was any female celebrity but not 100% sure) he said he would choose Susan Sarandon...

• I have my google alert set for "ok go" and "damian kulash".  Usually it's the same crap, but every once and a while I get these little gems.  Usually it catches more interviews on the damian one.
  • squashedbanana said:

OH…

MY…

GOD…

Article is here

theres also the final photos here

Yoo-hoo!! I think you all remember these amazing photos,right??

I found this nice "Behind The Scenes " vid on YouTube!!

• I love these pics, as well as the interview.  Does anyone know who makes those red and white sneakers?  They kinda look like Chucks but I don't think they are. 
  • I think we need to find those pictures, they are great.
  • nalunas said:I think we need to find those pictures, they are great.

I second that!

I love that after two days of my internet deciding to breakdown and have a hissy-fit I come back to find awesomeness

Love you all for that :D

• Yay Les Mis time!
  • You know that's Becky whose hand Tim holds as Fantine, right? Wink