In this Discussion

Setlists?

edited November -1 in OK Go

Hi board people! 

I'm new to your forum but not to OK Go. I'm wondering if there is a thread or post somewhere that is collecting what the different setlists are for the tour dates? I went to the SLC show and I can post the setlist from that one. Mostly, I want to find out what would be the best USB stick to get because they didn't record my show! I was trying to search around and see if you folks already had such a place here, but I couldn't find anything, so I apologize if this post is redundant.  

Thanks, 

Bluheron

Comments

• Hi Blu!

They're actually playing the same songs of the set that you saw. They might move around the songs in the first act, so that they're not in the same order in which you saw them played.

Pretty much any USB would do.

Welcome to the forum!

• bluheron said:

Hi board people! 

I'm new to your forum but not to OK Go. I'm wondering if there is a thread or post somewhere that is collecting what the different setlists are for the tour dates? I went to the SLC show and I can post the setlist from that one. Mostly, I want to find out what would be the best USB stick to get because they didn't record my show! I was trying to search around and see if you folks already had such a place here, but I couldn't find anything, so I apologize if this post is redundant.  

Thanks, 

Bluheron

The set lists have been pretty much the same for the 3 shows I have seen this tour, BUT, if you want "You're So Damn Hot," get the Ram's Head Baltimore show.  They played that instead of Debaser.

• That's kind of why I want to track the setlists, because even though they are very similar there are still just a few small changes between shows. My friend sent me a clip from her phone tonight (Houston) when they played "Wave of Mutilation" instead of "Debaser"  I'm getting a list together of the shows that I MUST have!! :D  

That being said, if anyone wants to chime in on this project, here's the SLC set from 4/13/10

White Knuckles

Get Over It

A Million Ways

I Want You So Bad

Oh Lately It's So Quiet 

Back From Kathmandu

Don't Ask Me

Here It Goes Again

What to Do (bells)

Last Leaf

It's a Disaster

All is Not Lost

Needing / Getting

Invincible

This Too Shall Pass

Encore: 

WTF

Skyscrapers

A Good Idea at the Time

Do What You Want

• Oh that *is* a little different than what they've been playing.   I mean, it's mostly the same songs, just the order has changed. 

They haven't been playing Debaser every night for the last week or so.  I wonder if it's because Damian's voice gets tired singing it.

• Well, the show I saw was a bit different as it was a music festival and a daytime performance. It was similar though. The lads tried to get in as many songs as they could, which I think is great. Someone from the festival was gesturing for them to finish. Damian said, "one more" and did DWYW. Here's what I remember the set list to be:

AMW

Needing/Getting

White Knuckles

I Want You So Bad

Get Over It

Don't Ask Me

Here It Goes Again

Last Leaf

Good Idea at the Time

KAT

Oh Lately It's So Quiet

Invincible

This Too Shall Pass

WTF

Skyscrapers

Do What You Want

• BeverlEy said:

The set lists have been pretty much the same for the 3 shows I have seen this tour, BUT, if you want "You're So Damn Hot," get the Ram's Head Baltimore show.  They played that instead of Debaser.

UGH fuck THAT. I think the last time I saw them play YSDH was either January or September 2006, I can't remember.

Yell

• Or you could get the 5/15 Orlando show where the played both Debaser and YSDH.
  • jedi_grrlie said:
    BeverlEy said:

UGH fuck THAT. I think the last time I saw them play YSDH was either January or September 2006, I can't remember.

Yell

Liar Liar Pants on FIRE.

6/6/08, Fairfax, VA.

• I am a newbie and so glad to find this community!  I have the set list from the Milwaukee show I went to on 4/16/10 if you are interested (such a wonderful show; Milwaukee Public TV filmed it and most of the show is available on You Tube: ): Laugh

Set List

1. “Invincible”

2. “White Knuckles”

3. “A Million Ways”

4. “I Want You So Bad I Can’t Breathe”

5. “Oh Lately It’s So Quiet”

6. “Back From Kathmandu”

7. “A Good Idea At The Time”

8. “Get Over It”

9. “What To Do” (on Handbells)

10. “Last Leaf” (Damian Kulash solo, on acoustic, in crowd)

11. “Don’t Ask Me”

12. “Here It Goes Again”

13. “Needing/Getting”

14. “All Is Not Lost”

15. Pixies cover ("Debaser", I think)

16. “This Too Shall Pass”

ENCORE:

1. “WTF?”

2. “Skyscrapers”

3. “Do What You Want”

• In Dallas, we got Debaser AND YSDH.

The place went NUTS for Debaser. Wow, it was good too.

• This one isn't really relevant, as it was the day before they started recording the USBs, but Columbia, MO 4/20/10

Invincible

Needing/Getting

A Million Ways

All is Not Lost

I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe

White Knuckles

Oh Lately It's So Quiet

Good Idea at the Time

Here It Goes Again

What To Do (with Handbells)

Last Leaf

Don't Ask Me

Get Over It

Back from Kathmandu

Debaser

This Too Shall Pass

Encore:

WTF?

Skyscrapers

Do What You Want

• DJRose said:

Liar Liar Pants on FIRE.

6/6/08, Fairfax, VA.

I rescind my original complaint and lodge another complaint that it has been almost exactly two years since I saw them play YSDH and in the span of that two years, I have seen them nine times and what the fuck is THAT shit about??