In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• Someone explain to me. Isn't aross a red sox fan? And isn't it a baseball team, just as the dodgers?

How hard must've been to wear that dodgers jersey?
  • Yes, he's a die hard BoSox fan.

HOWEVER, the Dodgers are a National League team, the BoSox are an American League team.

AND, his boyfriend Manny Ramirez is currently on the Dodgers' roster.

So, I don't think it was too hard for him to wear the jersey. Plus, he got to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at a MLB game. I'm pretty sure he was quite happy with everything. And I'm so happy for him. Goodness knows it's not every day that you get to live one of your dreams and meet one of your most favorite people ever (at least I *think* he met Manny).  

Had this happened at Yankee stadium, then maybe there would have been a problem or two.

• Good to know, see, I live in Brazil we don't get baseball, we are the soccer country, and I was basing myself in the fact that people here don't wear other teams jerseys, not even artists hahahahaa.
  • Haha, yeah, if it was at Yankee Stadium, I think he would've had a conniption.  It was probably bad enough that The Dodgers are currently managed and coached by Joe Torre and Don Mattingly - Yankees Royalty.
  • I think he would have burned the jersey in effigy.
  • I still don't get much, but he looks cute in the dodgers jersey, blue is a good color on him

• I love his *intensely staring at something* face

• Hahahaha, I agree with your statement ... is there more from where that came from?
  • nalunas said:Hahahaha, I agree with your statement ... is there more from where that came from?

No sorry, I tried to find more based on the day and place it was taken but no luck :(

It's a beautiful photo though

• It really is, and one without the microphone getting on the way 
  • OK, this really made me laugh…a lot…just…oh em gee

Can you spot why this photo is so funny/comical?

from here

• I know what it is but I ain't gonna say ha!
  • RenataN said:I know what it is but I ain't gonna say ha!

me as well.  Jade, you're the best.

• squashedbanana said:

Can you spot why this photo is so funny/comical?

Hah. :P

• samanferr! said:
    me as well.  Jade, you're the best.

hehe thanks, you're awesome too. It'd be cool if we met up one day for an OK Go concert or something...dunno how haha

• Here's another picture :)

Sorry I just thought of another thing...the 'e' is the shape of pacman...don't eat Andy's head!!!

• aaw he's gorgeous, he reminds me of ma m8 x
  • emseyluvsu said:aaw he's gorgeous, he reminds me of ma m8 x

hehe don't you just wanna ruffle his hair? (not that his hair isn't messy already) ;)

...or maybe that's just me and my friend

• yeah i love his hair :) and iwas give him a gr8 big cwch x
  • I haven't posted here in a while.

From here.