OK Go Vancouver?

edited November -1 in OK Go
Maybe I'm blind, maybe I'm slow, maybe OK Go is playing up the street at this moment - and I'm missing the show, but from the tour dates I see you guys going from California to Alberta without so much as toodles to Vancouver, BC. Come on down! The rain is slowing and the sun is gearing up to shine. Get to our town! (If you can't find an appropriate venue, no problem, I'll get you a gig playing for free beer at the coolest game studio in town. Seriously, grace us. Vancity needs you.

Comments

• OMG, I've only been saying that forever?  What's with the no love for Vancouver?  We have beautiful mountains and oceans, and sushi. Oh, and some really great venues!

As a long time fan, I can say that Ok Go has NEVER played a headlining show in Vancouver, and yet, they are going to Edmonton?  Edmonton!!

• I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!

Really?

I've been an Ok Go fan for several years now and yes, I'm from Vancouver and I didn't even know you people existed. Of course, I knew there had to be Ok Go fans in Vancouver, but to actually see them posting on Ok Go's website forum is amazing to me.  I'm so happy.  I'm actually living in Seattle now (as of a year ago), but if Ok Go ever played in Vancouver, you can count me in.

You people.  I'm glad I know I'm not alone anymore.

YES!