In this Discussion

End Love vid thread

Comments

• Woop woop!

I'm frantically trying to recover and set up my old blog and some other sites (an activity that could appear to others to be just another way to procrastinate on my editing duties, but, oh well), specifically so I can embed it and share with the world.

• It looks like it might premiere at noon EST. They're still thinking on it.
  • Waiting . . .waiting. . .waiting. . .

I'm gettin antsy.

• Haha!

"Stop clicking…it’s just a screenshot. Come back in a few hours."

Yeah, I clicked anyway!

• violetchaos364 said:

Haha!

"Stop clicking…it’s just a screenshot. Come back in a few hours."

Yeah, I clicked anyway!

I was just going to post this.... 

• That was fantastic. I took a long lunch today so I could be home and watch it with my girls. We all love it. Their favorite part was the slo-mo jumps. I think the goose might have stolen the show.
  • So? Thoughts? I'm waiting for the FB upload to finish processing and spreading it to other sites will have to wait until after today's appointments, but what did you all think?

I liked the section where they're moving around all the people in the park, before everyone joins in with the dancing.

My math = 17. That's MY favourite number! Wink

• ARGH i came home from shopping just as they uploaded it :D:D

*get ready*

I LOOOOVE IT *explodes with excitement*

Especially the slow motion jump and twirl from Damian

• Can't. Tear. Myself. Away.

Do you think people would understand if I explained my tardiness/unwashed state/half-dressed-self by saying, "But, but, new OK Go video!"? It's a major cultural event, right?

• Just decided I'm quite fond of the sleeping bag sequence. It's the not-really-a-bed-head look... really working for Damian! Wink

Ok. Now i'm really off for a few hours (Sometimes I think I need to deadlock my keyboard to ensure I actually stop typing!). Must get new telephones for interviews and other non-internet-ish communications.

• just watched it, i was feeling a bit rubbish before but the song and vid made me feel better :) such a lovely pretty song and the video i gorge, God i love ok go!!!!
  • Ooo, the toothbrush colors I picked out actually correspond to the each lad nicely.
  • Love it.

Love it, love it, love it.

So OK Go.

• This is my first post, so apologies if it comes out wrong...

BUT::: When do you think the 'making of' video will come out?  With WTF it was a couple of weeks right?  And This Too Shall Pass had multiple making of videos, and they came out right after the video.

I can't wait.  It seems they all toss and turn in their sleep!

• Fantastigasmic!

Fabtaculargasmiculous!

Seriously, this tops it for me!!

• So amazing.  Even with the low budgets these guys have to work with, they still have the best videos around.  I am also dying to see a making of video.
  • Tempe Arizona said:Ooo, the toothbrush colors I picked out actually correspond to the each lad nicely.

Whoa, awesome-sauce!

@ OneCheekyHobbit (welcome to the board!) not sure but I was wondering that too, it'll be epic though.

Seemed like ARoss moved the most in his sleep…or maybe he couldn't sleep so thats why he moved a lot?

The thought of that makes me aww…poor Andy :(

• The best part by far is that goose.  I couldn't stop laughing!
  • Tempe Arizona said:Ooo, the toothbrush colors I picked out actually correspond to the each lad nicely.

Yay (My toothbrush is leopard print. Yes. Because leopard print is my favourite color.)!

Welcome OneCheekyHobbit! Nice signature!

@SB - I bet they all had trouble sleeping... in bags, in the park, on camera... it's certainly not my idea of restful! But it was cute. Laugh

• Hi OneCheekyHobbit! Epic name AND sig! (Okay, fave hobbit? Book or movie?)  =D

How did the boys sleep AT ALL? What a sleepover! Wonder what they talked about? How icky girls are, the Air Bender movie, uh, what do kids talk about on sleepovers? Especially guys. (I only did one sleepover as a kid, lots in college, though.) Anyway, that's what I thought of when I saw the sleeping bags.

Did anyone else think it would have been cool for them to wear their paint splat colors?

LOVE THE GOOSE! Serendipity or were they sneaking breadcrumbs?